Trade with great care like on thin ice

wti: take profit,+123pips
this time, it's a rare almost perfect experience
1.31.png

wti: stop loss,-32pips
The affairs of the world are inconstant,it was good luck last trade. This time, it was very bad luck.
1.32.png

wti: break even,-8pips
Sometimes I feel that God loves to joke with me. what a pity, it's mainly my own fault in fact.
1.33.png

wti:break even,+1pip
Sometimes, it's not a good thing to protect my profits too early. It's still a pity this time.
1.34.png

spx500:stop loss,-14.9pips
I was totally wrong in my estimation this time, so i had to strictly enforce discipline,stop loss
1.35.png

spx500: stop loss,-38.7pips
The adjustment time is not well controlled, and the stop loss command is executed
1.36.png

spx500: stop loss,-31pips
It is expected to break through, but the result is not, so stop loss order is executed
1.37.png

wti: profit protection,+49pips
It's too early to predict whether it will rise again, but I won't stay for the weekend, which is too risky
1.38.png

xauusd: stop loss,-20.1pips
It's a pity this time. i expect the rhythm of the chart, but the stop loss setting is too small
1.39.png

spx500: break even,-0.5pip
Track continues to short on the up channel, expecting the trend to continue
1.42.png

Hi TT,
Excuse me saying the obvious that you are losing a lot. And why ? Could be you need to drop the straight line approach......…….

Hi TT,
Excuse me saying the obvious that you are losing a lot. And why ? Could be you need to drop the straight line approach......…….
oh,losing a lot, i think that,my order's success rate is not high, only about 30 percent,and the straight line is my major trading systems,thank you for your attention,i'll keep going.

wti: take profit, +168pips
Fortunately, expectations rebounded from earlier lows, in line with expectations.
1.45.png

spx500: stop loss,-42.1pips
Enter as it breaks down,but it doesn't really break through
1.46.png

spx500: profit protection,+99.5pips
Short at the resistance above, the target looks too far away, so protect li first
1.47.png

xauusd: stop loss,-29.8pips
Expecting to continue its downward trend, execute a stop loss because of a misjudgment
1.48.png