Trade what you see, not what you think....

This thread, like so many others, has gone downhill.

Peter

T2W has no policy against members insulting members or making wild accusations.

So - lulz dominates.

To get back on track.

Trade what you see - it is very difficult to trade without your eyes. This is a given
Not what you think - once you see something, you have to process that explicitly or implicitly and use what you saw to decide if an action is appropriate. That is thinking.

I don't see how you can trade without actually thinking.

Buy a coin tossing course from the hare. Perhaps he will then be able to show a statement of vendoring rivalling your own.

You can't toss a coin without thinking.

Nor can you manage a trade after entry without thinking.

In fact, unless you are brain-dead, you can't not think.

Yes - I am for real.

You get banned from this forum, come back under a different name over & over & over again. You follow me like a lovesick puppy accusing me of using the forum to plug my software.

Like all of your points, they are easy enough to refute, hence the picture.

You should take some time off, learn how to trade and come back.

DT. just buy the advertising for your products instead of constantly pushing threads towards your products and courses. The constant hansel and gretel laying of pebbles gets tiring and its an abuse of the forum. Most people arent stupid and can see what you are doing.

DT. just buy the advertising for your products instead of constantly pushing threads towards your products and courses. The constant hansel and gretel laying of pebbles gets tiring and its an abuse of the forum. Most people arent stupid and can see what you are doing.

I'm not sure you are right.

Most people don't whine and stamp their feet here seeing conspiracies everywhere.

Most people don't get banned and come back 5 minutes later posting 30 times a day.

Most people don't get obsessive about the opinions/actions of another member to the point they feel the need to follow them around.

Yet this is what you do. As a yardstick for what most people do, I'd say you are a pretty poor example to use.

You should consider the next ban as a favor to you. Think of it as not protecting the forum from you but as protecting you from yourself.

In all seriousness, you probably need a bit of help to work through this. It is an obsession and it is not a healthy one.

There is no need for me to scale up using this particular method....if anything, I will be scaling down once acct reaches a certain size.

And another thing....don't presume anything.

I have analysed a few of your trades. Scaling down is not such a terrible idea. I could see even the greatest gets caught with his pants down, like everyone else, on occasions. I know you don't use stops. So at what point do you count your pants as loosed ? I also stopped using stops. So, I am curious, you see ?

Is it ok for vendors to post screenshots of their products/websites ? :whistling

I have analysed a few of your trades. Scaling down is not such a terrible idea. I could see even the greatest gets caught with his pants down, like everyone else, on occasions. I know you don't use stops. So at what point do you count your pants as loosed ? I also stopped using stops. So, I am curious, you see ?

I think it would be very tough to analyze C_Vs trades.

I know of 2 methods he uses to analyze the markets and neither are what you would call obvious or common knowledge. Up to him to reveal what he does to the masses (or not) but this could be using something he's not showed me.

I think you see there just the exits, so you don't know if 1 exit = 1 entry for instance.

For sure, I wouldn't look at that as a string of individual directional outright trades (although it could be).

I'm not sure you are right.

Most people don't whine and stamp their feet here seeing conspiracies everywhere.

Most people don't get banned and come back 5 minutes later posting 30 times a day.

Most people don't get obsessive about the opinions/actions of another member to the point they feel the need to follow them around.

Yet this is what you do. As a yardstick for what most people do, I'd say you are a pretty poor example to use.

You should consider the next ban as a favor to you. Think of it as not protecting the forum from you but as protecting you from yourself.

In all seriousness, you probably need a bit of help to work through this. It is an obsession and it is not a healthy one.

No need to get personal DT. Think of it as like keeping a garden, sometimes the vendor weeds need cutting out and then we spray with weedkiller. If we dont do this once in a while the weeds take over and deprive the plants and flowers of nutrients and light. PBoyles deals with the higher level weeds, the big rhododendrons, he gets in there with a hatchet. I see my role as taking care of the smarter weeds, the stealthy ones that subtlety climb a wall or sneakily blend in with the grass ruining a perfectly good lawn. These weeds suck out the nutrients stopping new flowers and plants from growing. Have you ever dug around one of those big prickly weeds you get on a lawn. You know the ones where you have to get both hands on the blighter to pull out the roots. You see the weeds need the garden to grow and they will fight hard to keep their roots deep into the lawn. Now peace be with you as I have urgent matters to attend to in the morning. I will be in my potting shed in the morning.

I know of 2 methods he uses to analyze the markets and neither are what you would call obvious or common knowledge. Up to him to reveal what he does to the masses (or not) but this could be using something he's not showed me.

I think you see there just the exits, so you don't know if 1 exit = 1 entry for instance.

For sure, I wouldn't look at that as a string of individual directional outright trades (although it could be).

Again members are quickly drawn to something called a "profitable strategy" ! such thing don't exist ! you cant make money just by following 1 , 2 , 3 steps , that's so stupid , whether it is PA , TA , DOM it doesn't matter you can easily make money until you don't , markets are dynamic and competitive , you need something adaptable and dynamic and has some sort of edge built in it , looking for price patterns or L2 patterns is not an edge :idea:

Last edited:
I agree wid ya tar, Patterns will work until they stop working/conditions change.

I mentioned the two items C_V has shown me namely

- the way he analyzes a single market
- the way he analyzes the overall currency markets (as in all of them) to give him an idea of where the plays might be

Like I said, you can't really look at a list of profitable exits (I didn't see entries) and critique it without knowing what the trader is actually doing.

No need to get personal DT. Think of it as like keeping a garden, sometimes the vendor weeds need cutting out and then we spray with weedkiller. If we dont do this once in a while the weeds take over and deprive the plants and flowers of nutrients and light. PBoyles deals with the higher level weeds, the big rhododendrons, he gets in there with a hatchet. I see my role as taking care of the smarter weeds, the stealthy ones that subtlety climb a wall or sneakily blend in with the grass ruining a perfectly good lawn. These weeds suck out the nutrients stopping new flowers and plants from growing. Have you ever dug around one of those big prickly weeds you get on a lawn. You know the ones where you have to get both hands on the blighter to pull out the roots. You see the weeds need the garden to grow and they will fight hard to keep their roots deep into the lawn. Now peace be with you as I have urgent matters to attend to in the morning. I will be in my potting shed in the morning.

So you are PBoyles sidekick? You are the Robin to his Batman? Does he know about this?

Do you don an outfit for your work? Cape and mask perhaps.

I am forwarding your post to a psychologist friend. I have no doubt she'll be able to come up with a list of potential conditions and remedies.

I'll tell her about the bans/returns and the almost 800 posts in a month. Should be enough for her to work from.

Have you seen my photograph? Just that there might be a sexual angle to this too.

We used to say in school "you only pull the hairs of the girls you want to kiss".

Not really. I have a feeling he's trying to replicate my 80 wins in a row strat unless he can prove he was using this strat before I came along. My use of the strat has evolved to considerably more sophistication in any case, to a point of being almost artistic. Observe: (this particular trade is heavily weighted at the top. Despite appearances, it's in the money)

I have seen enough of CV's trades. I'd be interested once he tries something different.

156910d1361682278-trade-what-you-see-not-what-you-think-observe.jpg

Attachments

• observe.jpg
    observe.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 617
Last edited:
I agree wid ya tar, Patterns will work until they stop working/conditions change.

I mentioned the two items C_V has shown me namely

- the way he analyzes a single market
- the way he analyzes the overall currency markets (as in all of them) to give him an idea of where the plays might be

Like I said, you can't really look at a list of profitable exits (I didn't see entries) and critique it without knowing what the trader is actually doing.

A quick look at the screen shots , lets say around 5+ trades/Day = 110 a month = 1320/year lets say it is 1200 and the spread+slippage = 3 , i see that it is FXcm's so it should be more than 3 but anyway the Dow will cost you spread + slippage at least 3 points on average = 3600 points in costs :-0 , so if you can catch 3600 points on the Dow you will break even , if you can catch 7200 points your net profits would be just 3600 points same what you've paid in spread and slippage , and if your ups= downs 50/50 you will end down 3600 points :whistling

Last edited:
So you are PBoyles sidekick? You are the Robin to his Batman? Does he know about this?

Do you don an outfit for your work? Cape and mask perhaps.

Calm yourself the weeding is finished for now until the weeds grow back. Just a little fun teasing the vendors.

Calm yourself the weeding is finished for now until the weeds grow back. Just a little fun teasing the vendors.

The flat I rented out was busted by the police , they discovered a weed factory earning 20k a week.The members have dissipated to t2w , at least to make a more honest living as vendors.

.................Not really. I have a feeling he's trying to replicate my 80 wins in a row .....................

Not sure if CV is going to be about for a bit, but I can vouch for the fact that he's outstripped your 80 :)

Last time I was privy to such a thing was dear old socrates who I saw go to 54 without so much as a glimmer of red at any stage :D

Not sure if CV is going to be about for a bit, but I can vouch for the fact that he's outstripped your 80 :)

Last time I was privy to such a thing was dear old socrates who I saw go to 54 without so much as a glimmer of red at any stage :D

Win rate alone is meaningless , take a look at Zulutrade traders many have a 100% win rate with hundreds of trades !