Tottenham Riots

There was a twitter user called missgucci13 trying to incite a riot in Southampton. Unfortunately for her she has posted a picture of herself on twitpics.

Unfortunate for anybody who looks at it.

"I wouldn't **** her with a stolen dick!"

Have you guys heard of insider trading??? Criminals or not?

Criminal if you get caught. Great trader if you don't. Don't you know mostly it's the small fish that get caught ? The big ones can afford to pay off the pigs and the judges. By the way, the pigs would want to be your friend if you have a couple of mills in the bank. My brother had some cash and they wrote to ask how they could help him. You'd never know they could be so chummy.

Last edited:
Criminal if you get caught. Great trader if you don't. Don't you know mostly it's the small fish that get caught ? The big ones can afford to pay off the pigs and the judges. By the way, the pigs would want to be your friend if you have a couple of mills in the bank. My brother had some cash and they wrote to ask how they could help him. You'd never know they could be so chummy.

Joe you really talk some crap.

Didn't see anybody trying to defend their property. Should be allowed to shoot the ferral rats !!
Dipstick Dave will cosy up to the hoodies I expect.

Joe you really talk some crap.

Things ain't always how you were told it should be. I also came across a crooked judge who was doing petty tax evasion because he knew his way, presumably learnt from the little fishes he sent inside.

Things ain't always how you were told it should be. I also came across a crooked judge who was doing petty tax evasion because he knew his way, presumably learnt from the little fishes he sent inside.

OK so do you have that letter they sent to your brother?

OK so do you have that letter they sent to your brother?

It was shredded long ago. I was taking care of my brother's house and was opening all his letter for him. But it's easy and only takes a couple of mills in the bank. After hyperinflation, make it 4 mills in today's money.

It was shredded long ago. I was taking care of my brother's house and was opening all his letter for him. But it's easy and only takes a couple of mills in the bank. After hyperinflation, make it 4 mills in today's money.

I suppose they wanted to do it in writing to make it easier to cover up then.

Cocaine dealers making £4,000 a week presumably have hundreds of contacts?

Yes, he had hundreds of contacts. Everyone knew him. He was living a great lifestyle. Money, women, cars, parties every night. Although it wasn't always sunshine and fun. He was shot at before! I don't know the details, but probably a rival dealer?
He also knew all of the people that the films 'essex boys' and 'rise of the foot soldiers' was based on.
Anway, he's back in prison now(possession of a firearm i think), so....

Anyway, I wanna know how those of us who aren't very clever like me and the looters are ever supposed to make any good money and have a nice life?! :(
We've been dealt a bad hand by nature
Not fair

Anyway, I wanna know how those of us who aren't very clever like me and the looters are ever supposed to make any good money and have a nice life?! :(
We've been dealt a bad hand by nature
Not fair

Buy yourself a forex robot.

Joe you're making an even bigger fool of yourself with your millionaire brother and your conspiracy theories.

Let me further turn your cozy little world upside down. Did you know law making has little to do with justice, and more to do with economic benefits ? If you look, a lot of laws are about creating exclusive rights to economic activities. Would you like to guess who would be appointed these rights, and who the recipients would be grateful to ? What they have going is a symbiotic relationship, and you ain't invited.

Let me further turn your cozy little world upside down. Did you know law making has little to do with justice, and more to do with economic benefits ? If you look, a lot of laws are about creating exclusive rights to economic activities. Would you like to guess who would be appointed these rights, and who the recipients would be grateful to ?

Go on, tell me.