Toshiba Tecra M2 for sale

wasp

Legendary member
Hi all,

I have a Toshiba Tecra M2 for sale...

Off loading some old equipment and sadly the screen has a big crack across it and needs replacing. I have a new laptop and haven't the time or inclination to have the old one repaired.

Its not a year old and is all good apart from the screen obviously... With a new screen on its factory reconditioned and ready to go. Alternatively, great for parts etc....

Heres a link to the spec and details... PM or reply here if interested or want to make an offer. It'll be available till the weekend then I'm overseas for 6 months so it shall gather dust thereafter...

Toshiba_Tecra_M2_spec

Attachments

• 00113l.jpg
    00113l.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 1,096
  • 00116l.jpg
    00116l.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,670
  • 00117l.jpg
    00117l.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 563
jezza888 said:
Will you post overseas?

How much are you asking for (minimum)?
In an eBay way, P+P will be more but shouldn't be a problem.

starting price - £100 or best offer come the weekend ...

A shop in Hastings, (East Sussex) called KC Computers

i have a daughter in nigeria who's birthday it is.... will you post overseas and take multiple paypal account payments? :cheesy:

Arbitrageur said:
i have a daughter in nigeria who's birthday it is.... will you post overseas and take multiple paypal account payments? :cheesy:
If her birthdays soon I'll post in the morning and you could just send me a cheque... :LOL:

Last 24 hours......

(Then I'm off home to Micronesia for 6 months :D :D )

6 months of holiday or business in micronesia?

is there much business to do out there?? a smattering of small islands with untouched beaches and palm trees... i;'d imagine the only business to do is in log canoes, coconuts and flower necklaces? :cheesy: my idea of trading!

will you be posting during your abscence, or are you done with T2W while you enjoy the pacific lifestyle? barracuda for lunch et al

Arbitrageur said:
6 months of holiday or business in micronesia?

is there much business to do out there?? a smattering of small islands with untouched beaches and palm trees... i;'d imagine the only business to do is in log canoes, coconuts and flower necklaces? :cheesy: my idea of trading!

will you be posting during your abscence, or are you done with T2W while you enjoy the pacific lifestyle? barracuda for lunch et al
No trading for me for 6 months, its my alternative life of diving and fishing :D ...

I wouldn't dream of even trying to trade as the connection is dodgier than a George Bush war theory. Besides the tides and the markets would cross too much :cheesy: .

I'll stick my head in from time to time but the clear ocean calls and how can I disobey...