Top Call of British Empire's multi-century UP TREND:: a break of 6,500 confirms epic reversal

Best weaponry for the BEAR market besides one's home which one should take the time if not already to really set up as a refuge for fun and laffter as these will be scarce commodities during the BEAR. Generators in case the power companies go belly up. Water purification systems must be 5 stage all the way to a rverse osmosis alkaline setup with years worth of filter changes along with resins as the manufacturers will be out of business.

WATER? Yippie kai yeh. Give it some thought.

Wines and beer, Sake and whatnot, cellars full. Fav canned foods, grow your own veg and fruit. Sacks of nickels, dimes, quarters and sacks of $1, 5, 10, 20s .................... included. Silver and Gold? Shitcan 'em. Why? Nobody will want 'em becasue they can't do anythng with 'em. They will all kill for the greenback - kill for it, yes will commit murder for it. You see, in a Deflation the value of cash relative to goods and services soars and the value of the dollar relative to all other cash soars. Can you dig it?

Shipments of wines have been coming in for 2.3 years (since Nov 2017. SAke is up to 5000 bottles. The Belgian beer, Chimay is at 2500 bottles and it will be for only me, not for guests as nobody else has even dreamed of such exquisite tastes so they will not be encouraged to start now.

Thai Tom Yum paste = 100 bottles

The best part of the entire adventure? If there is NO BEAR, I don't lose nothin., I continue to feast on the things I always feasted on.

Dig?

BEAR's weaponry in DEFLATION is like a heat seeking missile for DEBT loaded individuals. these will get raped left and right.

They are in abundance for the predator, BEAR.

The Angel of DEATH will fly right past my house without even coming in as it will be obvious that the Debt of Big Joe is a big fat Zero.

Houses all paid cash, cars all cash, don't owe nobody nothin.

A FREE MAN - Angel of DEATH leaves such a Man alone.

Spend this weekend enjoying the relaive peace and quiet - the calm before the storm ..................

as of this moment, 10:57 Pm, SAT, April 11, 2020 ................ there is no sign of WAVE 3. Not a whisper. Why? The bullishness of the rally is still in the air ................... we got to watch for it to fizzle even if the market is not open yet, there could be triggers. I am watching for these signs as this is a historic moment in our lifetime.

When the Wave comes it will always shoot a warning shot - that's just the way it is. This will be disregarded by all. But not Big Joe. I will be watching and waiting for it. If it comes over the weekend, xpect huge gap down on OPEN.

The BANK (unconscious mind) is common to all beings, all have it, so I never need to read the news and whatnot although I like to now and then ............... I just watch for ubtle changes in psyche and attitude in the people I run into all over theplace. The trigger will come from them. Financial markets are merely the footrint of said HERD - and the HERD lives all around Big Joe.

Good luck to all my Brit friends. I am not the type who wishes such BEAR callamity on anybody. Its just too brutal. I'm a happy kinda guy, that's how I roll

Spend this weekend enjoying the relaive peace and quiet - the calm before the storm ..................

as of this moment, 10:57 Pm, SAT, April 11, 2020 ................ there is no sign of WAVE 3. Not a whisper. Why? The bullishness of the rally is still in the air ................... we got to watch for it to fizzle even if the market is not open yet, there could be triggers. I am watching for these signs as this is a historic moment in our lifetime.

When the Wave comes it will always shoot a warning shot - that's just the way it is. This will be disregarded by all. But not Big Joe. I will be watching and waiting for it. If it comes over the weekend, xpect huge gap down on OPEN.

The BANK (unconscious mind) is common to all beings, all have it, so I never need to read the news and whatnot although I like to now and then ............... I just watch for ubtle changes in psyche and attitude in the people I run into all over theplace. The trigger will come from them. Financial markets are merely the footrint of said HERD - and the HERD lives all around Big Joe.

April 24th, 2020

No sign of the killer continuation wave YET.

But, weakness in London FTSE 100 is clear as a bell if she does not make it to at last 38.2% retracement (5967)

Some say the British empire began in 1500 approx., others say 1600. Regardless, lets just say hundreds of years of Empire. Then THEY say it ended in 1997. No matter. The TREND is what I, Fibo go by. And the TREND in the FTSE 100 tells me that the Empire is not dead. Colonies are gone, yes but the core engine is still beating. Therefore, when this TREND bends and breaks aka reverses, then and only then is the multi-century UP TREND over. One can try to be a smart Alec and time it on the daily time frame but appropriate is yearly or monthly. In this case due to lack of historical data going back to the 1500s or 1600s or 1700s I'm going to work with whatever I have as reliable data on the FTSE 100.

When 6,500 breaks and thereafter the Top never gets exceeded is when the TOP is IN, i.e. confirmed.

But wait - is the TOP already in? Don't know for sure but in any event will not quibble a few months when dealing with centuries.

View attachment 268783

Slam Dunk!!!! :)

For Sharky .................... :)

Submitting formal request to dedicate future banning location of Fibo to

Island of Linga​

Vaila Sound, Walls, Shetland​

Offers Over £250,000 are invited

Fibo will gladly accept the cottage(s) to live in. Can also fix them up real good.

1603050388035.png

Well aware of the UK govt. warning ................... The island's two stone cottages stand roofless, so consider this isle a fixer-upper.

From the east side of Paradise ................................ London FTSE ...................... self-explanatory? or more and more fill?

1603741600973.png

For Sharky ........................... get out of Dodge, Sharks. Hire a professional to teach your boys "Differentiation" .................. just a 3-month course would do wonders for perspective, perspicaciousness and perspicuity. Guaranteed! :)

Here's why: None of your boys can see for sh*t

Since the 2007 Top and then CRASH of 2008, look at how much the United States has recovered (300%)

but Europe has not even been able to cross the 2007 top convincingly. (9%)

9% compared to 300% is downright pathetic.

Run Sharky, run. Pick you up at the airport (LAX) :)

1603742974298.png

For the Mako shark :) ............................. Europe scares the living daylights out of Fibo. See why ....................

Sharks, I never bothered with the Euro Stoxx 600 before. It was always Stoxx 50 (FEZ) or Footsie or Dax or CAC40

But Jesus H Christ, look at the wealth of info the stoxx 600 provides. Head & Shoulders patterns galore, other undefinable reversal patterns that rest on a neckline, stunning Fibonacci target hits, near perfect Trendlines. I'm starting to think this son of a gun might be as clear waves as the EurUsd.

Take a few days to just look at it and the patterns will hit you for sure. It takes getting used to.

Only one trendline shown n the chart below for simplicity - see the right shoulder forming? If that breaks, get out of Dodge.

1603763425513.png

Capital of Iceland was 5 bucks in the 2008 crash

Capital of Europe is almost there.

Stoxx Europe 600 BANKS ................... just one hair from taking out the March 2020 CRASH low and becoming the champion of being the first to arrive at such a stellar southbound station. Look at the slope of the lines. The entire sideways move after the 2007 crash is a B-wave. Then the C-wave took over ............. when did the C-wave take over? Why of course when Fibo called the worldwide TOP on Jan 26, 2018.

1603820690282.png

Fibo's BEAR kickin ass like there's no tomorrow

Nearly 200 European Airports Risk Going Bankrupt​

AFP - Agence France Presse
October 27, 2020

Europe Dow Jones (^EDOW) getting hammered every which way ......................... 3rd wave underway?

Lord have mercy! A kiss and then rejection at the magnifico 200-day ema is the insult nobody wants. Its downright demoralizing. Yikes!

1603875177144.png

London is watching, petrified. Europe is caving in and now their last and only hope is the strong boys of ASIA might prevent the Colossus from colossing. There is a massive band of NATO forces at the 200-day ema to support the GLOBAL DOW JONES aka the King of Kings played by Charlton Heston

Break that shelf of support and the freefall for the world will be stupendous.

Yikes!

1603875690783.png

Eat your heart out, Goldman Sachs. Look at the verve in the analysis, look at the Fibo hits (only partially shown). Friggin idiots caused the 2008 crash and now this one and keep bs-ing the masses. Trump should send the lot of you to Iraq.

Even 500 of you clowns could not put together a spot on analysis package like this one and be on the right side instead of like you clowns betting the wrong way so near the final turn. Dummies!

1603876126388.png

Eat your heart out, Goldman Sachs. Look at the verve in the analysis, look at the Fibo hits (only partially shown). Friggin idiots caused the 2008 crash and now this one and keep bs-ing the masses. Trump should send the lot of you to Iraq.

Even 500 of you clowns could not put together a spot on analysis package like this one and be on the right side instead of like you clowns betting the wrong way so near the final turn. Dummies!

View attachment 290123

Forgot to mention this is Deutschland (DAX Index).
Watch for sparks to fly at 38.2% or 50% or 61.8%. If none shoot fire out the ass, then its just too much downside force, the knda sh*t that happens in a 3rd wave with BEAR turning on the afterburners.

Ii usually just view the collective Index or ETF for the entire region like Europe stoxx 50 and stoxx 600 but Germany is too important to miss out on and she deserves the best attention one can afford to give

She made the Porsche Turbo after all is said and done. Can't take that away from her. makes the Lambo look like a punk in a pink skirt

View attachment 290123

The Joy-mans, developer of the Tiger Tank, have now reached 38.2% Fibo in a perfect touch-down. Can the Turbo deliver a rally or just continue down to 50%?

First 2 videos are Fibo's backyard where Fibo pours on the coal, much like BEAR is going to do in the 3rd wave. The only time I'm happy is when I'm behind the wheel risking death or in a saloon. :) Everything else is too damn slow. What about Financial markets prices? So slooow as to bore Fibo, lazy, recalcitrant until t really gets going in a 3rd wave

The Joy-mans, developer of the Tiger Tank, have now reached 38.2% Fibo in a perfect touch-down. Can the Turbo deliver a rally or just continue down to 50%?

First 2 videos are Fibo's backyard where Fibo pours on the coal, much like BEAR is going to do in the 3rd wave. The only time I'm happy is when I'm behind the wheel risking death or in a saloon. :) Everything else is too damn slow. What about Financial markets prices? So slooow as to bore Fibo, lazy, recalcitrant until t really gets going in a 3rd wave

the magnificente 38.2% Fibo level. The Joy-mans made a perfect touchdown see below

1603918513890.png