Top Call of British Empire's multi-century UP TREND:: a break of 6,500 confirms epic reversal

Escaping from the stupidity of groups and crowds and consensus is the warrior's best technical tool. Without breaking out, you're going nowhere fast with the group. The group is hard to leave because of the warm, fuzzy feeling of togetherness and the so-called camaraderie. But it will stymie you. The individual is where it's at. There are none here. They operate as ONE and think as ONE.

Lucky for me, Sharky is not that far gone and can think for himself. Thanks to Sharky! :)

Duke,

(for those who don't know, Duke is T2W poster ssam - ranked #1 by Fibo)

See SPX penchant for Head & Shoulders Topping and Bottoming feno-menon ................ she loves these. You might have to drop to weekly/daily to see some of them but I wanted all to be visible for a 20 year period.

Then look right at the tail end in 2020. Instead of the usual H&S or the highly likely converging triangle aka Ending diagonal Triangle, she gives us the Expanding Triangle.

Can you dig it? It means that the entire contents of the Triangle shown are the 5th wave.

1604725968569.png

Fibo's BEAR market CALL in the BEAR thread needs fellas on the ground to verify ground conditions so Fibo can ascertain whether PRICE in BEAR as per UK FTSE 100 is telling and told-ing the correct story of collapse

Thanks to London boy Neil for taking the trouble to do exactly what's in Fibo's alley. Day to day people are Fibo's best allies. Just as in the Midwestern USA.

FTSE 100 is collapsing as per Fibo's call and the rupture in the concrete continues to point to the self-evident fact that all the damage you are seeing is the cause of Wave 1 down.

Wave 3, when it starts will shatter the UK and hurl it to 3rd world status like there's no tomorrow.

Of course as usual the cats at T2W will be the last to find this out - and will need the tsunami to actually break right on their heads to realize that there is no future is just doing sh*t in hindsight.

Regardless, Fibo pray for 'em all

London, London, London ..................... clear out boys, clear out of London, now

1604790862689.png

Welcome to Londonistan :) 2 years down the road it will be LondonMalia, sister of Somalia.

Jump ship boys. Its your own doing. Lost cause. Clear out now while you still can. Get off the Demo trading and trade for real and then you can live anywhere, any f***in where. Then from your new home millions of miles away you can grieve for London. In the evenings you can get together with other Londoners who were smart to jump ship 1-2 decades ago, drink beer by the beach in outstanding shacks and mutter, "they f**ked us real good, we used to have it all, heck we owned 25% of the world land mass - look at us now, so far from home, with no direction home, complete unknowns, nobody ever taught us how to live out on the streets now we're going to have to get used to living in the vacuum of Somalia's eyes as they scream at us if we want to make a deal?"

Never EVER forget that Fibo warned about the Empire busting pattern that is going to take the Empire down for good. It cannot be prevented. The patterns are too many and too powerful

What are they?

Multiple bottoms aka triple bottoms, double bottoms, cup with a handle, spaceship saucer. Jesus H Christ, the son of a gun pattern has it all. And the worst part of it? The 2008 crash and the 2020 CoronaVirus crash bumped into and rattled the neckline real good - I mean really shook that neckline. The next wave will penetrate that neckline like a knife thru' butter.

Then its all over.

Escape from dodge now, boys.

TERROR GAUGE - do you see the FEAR/TERROR of the 1987 hit? It will be exceeded. Count on it.

1604793857671.png

Saving grace? We are all headed there. They say that there is warmth in numbers when you're getting f***ed.

Misery loves company

I've escaped decades ago but am stuck right now and need to get on a boat to get back home to Thigh-Land where the mountains of Chiangmai await me with open arms - where the mountains and the wind call out to me, "come on over"

Even the downright poor backpacker areas of Chiangmai look better than London and the vibe is soooooooooo much better and the [peacefulness and quiet are unbelievable.

The most effective way I know to get out (escape) of Dodge is ................

a good solid Moving Average + a solid Trend + Capital + Risk + Balls to not be a regular T2W schmuck and try to go Long Bear rallies in a raging crashing river waterfall. Two years and you can escape for good. No Waves required, nothin else rquired, just sit back and watch the waterfall decline.

But you sons of b*tches are too wacked out to try, so stuck on scalping = guaranteed lifetime slavery

You'll know you've arrived when you hold her in your arms in the small of her back/waist and the ultra-femininity, ultra-soft, smooth skin, the tantalizing waft of her scent and the lambasting of even the amazon papaya when you go down on her ....... you'll know Big Joe was right.

1604796057976.png

After some drinks and dinner that first night, you go back to your hotel with her and have the nite of your life which will beg the question, "why did I not find Paradise earlier?"

But you ain't seen nothin yet. You see, the girls love to show off their English language skills and I just let them do so and encourage them to keep trying, even correcting their Grammar and conceptual misunderstoods.

The benefit of all this over and above already being in Paradise? The next morning, in bed she will lean toward you and whisper in your ear, "I love your clock" ............... :)

and send you into uncontrollable laffter and joy. There's no need to ever go back home after stuff like this.

Word of caution for those who don't know the rules of the game: If you're not in the sex act, then do NOT EVER touch her bum and then immediately put that same hand on her head. Its terrible etiquette in their culture. :)

1604797075409.png

UK benefits claims soar to almost 1 million in two weeks as coronavirus pandemic shuts down economy
Published: April 2, 2020 at 11:49 a.m. ET

None of these dopes here at T2W listened. They was all lost with their heads up their ass. Fibo had the UK by the balls and still does. The record is all here in writing. :)

The UK's entire future is now resting on just 2 lines of ultra support. The yellow line is the AXIS of the pattern that spans 25 years

The uptrendline spans 33 years.

Break these and its Adios amigo.

Bounce off these and it could be the continuation of a BULL.

The line in the sand has been established and verified by the loooooong wick on the monthly bar hitting both these lines

The LINEs = Empire buster

Hide and watch!

Slam Dunk yet to come! When it does come it will be proof that London is a toy n Fibo's hand! :) :) :)

Historians will write about this thread in the Wall Street Journal in year 2030 ................ they will use FIBO's words to describe the CRASH DEPRESSION of Jan 26th, 2018 - 2025

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

Fasten seat belts, hide and watch, its going to get mean, mean, mean, unemployment will hit 40% from the current true rate of 23%
Slam Dunk!!! :) :) Called in November 2019 ..... before any inkling of any pandemic or whatever

Jesus H Christ! No wonder they want to ban Fibo! Can't be having this type of larceny around, can we? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

See last line in quote? (unemployment will hit 40% from the current true rate of 23%)

Baby, we is almost there when we hit 35% in 2020. Only 5% more to go to hit my target!!! YAWN! It will be a breeze to hit 40% when the next wave gets underway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1610304950476.png

Fibo calling London, London, London :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ...... God, does Fibo love it so!!!!!!!!!

See thread title .............. see date of CALL ............ see yellow ellipse for date of the Top CALL of London ............... then see that the CALL still holds .............. then see that the condition called for a drop below 6,500 confirms the Top CALL ....................

Slam Dunk!

then, when done reading, light up a seegar and all Brits penance is to come visit and kiss the American on the cheek. Why? Because he done what no Englishman could ever have done ------- that's why!!! Lesson? ..... you want to get the job done, hire an American 6 Ft 4"

;);)
(y)(y):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1618163093018.png

Fibo calling London, London, London :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ...... God, does Fibo love it so!!!!!!!!!

Now, today, April 11, 2021, the American will take another stab at the current rally Top Call .............. stay tuned ............... coming later today .............

in the meantime read up on the London Stock Exchange Group and how super important it is esp. read about it and Refinitiv ............ then wait for my posts ............ then grab your c****s and hide as the Sue-nami is offshore and coming in at 650 mph

Donde estabbas en la noche ayer
Estabbas con mis amigos Roberto, Christian y Armando?
Quiero cantar contigo y bailar toda la noche
Vamos a cantar por ahi na ma, ahi na ma
En Espanol viene a las
2:14

Buenos Dias Seniores y Senioritas ...................... donde, donde, donde estan las chicas morenas y rubias?
No quiero dormir solo

London Stock Exchange Group = Brits on steroids :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

owns the London stock exchange, italian bourses, lots of other companies that provide trading services. Loads and loads of anal-ysts watch this stock because it deals with the business of trading - a key factor of staggering import

LSE has been rising parabolically to such an extent that it overshot the Moon and landed in new_trader's briefcase and made her a trillionaire

But parabolas end sooner than later .....................

This parabola has taken a hit since Feb 2021 while the FTSE 100 is still doing a countertrend bear market rally. This baby, namely the London Stock Exchange Group (LSE.L) will pull the FTSE down down down to the bottom of the ocean.

Hide and watch

3,800 is the next Stop down for LSE.L in the area of the previous 4th wave

Read up on Refinitiv and Reuters deal, a Gigante deal in Trading sphere oh yo yo yoi

Another thing to watch for is what Fibo has been saying all along ................ the UK brought on the Great Depression in 1929 (meaning it was the leading indicator, the lead horse) and the current BEAR market by virtue of its top in year 2018 called by Fibo correctly. Now it is on the verge of reversing again at an intermediate top.

1618213506833.png

Boring Fibo bot, now just posting charts without commentary, why switch the pace, bots don't let up when their algorithms think they are winning.

Fibo misses this guy, one of the fun guys at T2W is now gone? Shame! Siggy was one of the best Englishmen here. Stay safe, Siggy, best of luck, wish you the best when you decide to return to trading

:):)

You said Fibo was in Love with French creole women - you was right on, brother! :) How can Fibo not be when the chicks start singing in call and response to the Alpha Male named Fibo ............. @ 1:20

Muslims still bothering you, Chief? They're easy, Chief. Smile, wish them well and you will be amazed how they turn around to look at you because you showed kindness in the atmosphere of Hate. Try it brother, it works. If in doubt, remember that God made them too. Like Trader333 said to me, "Pat494 has as much of a right to be here as YOU do!" Agreed!

When LSE.L collapses and goes the American's way, the howls in Britland will reach stellar bounds as it took a yank to come up with expertise on their own Index - disgraceful. Imagine this: I don't even trade UK stocks, so this is a new challenging, relish-ful, gorgeous experience for me - but without changing my style I'm evaluating the UK exactly as I would the NYSE for trading. So its no different really except for the fact that my exposure to analyzing the UK is minimal and close to non-existent because who needs to bother with a gone case Empire when I live in the current dominant one?

The lesson here is that the nincompoops will not, cannot put in the time and work to get the expertise. How obvious is this to FIBO by reading the board at T2W? Clear as night follows day. It is their downfall. From where to where thy've descended. From ultra high competence to sheer incompetence of staggering depth

Whew! :)

Calling the 400-yr TOP of the British Empire = just the kinda thing that attracts FIBO = makes his day, month, year, decade.

God, do I love it so!!! :whistle::whistle:

View attachment 268871

Called as far back as October 2019

When/if the neckline on the FTSE 100 breaks, the stampede out of Dodge will be so huge there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Therefore we should pray that the neckline holds firmly.

The only positive of the neckline breaking is that the Brits here will hate their government more than they hate Fibo becaue they can't be that daft to think fibo caused the Empire to crash thru' the all time historic 400-yr Empire's final little neckline that nobody noticed except Fibo

View attachment 268859

Lord have Mercy!!! Fibo nailed this Empire that killed 50 million blackies and brownies - nailed her real good! Imagine the turn in History had these dead blackies and brownies had access to the wits and demeanor and intransigence of Fibo - 50 million deaths could have been saved. :) :) :) :) The resounding voice of GOD in the Heavens would be stellar as the boomerang blasted the Earth with, "Fibo, you are my beloved son, in theee I am well pleased"

And just as with Ali, the Africanos would be yelling and screaming injoy, "Fibo, boomaye, boomaye!"

God would just smile and smile and smile and say tot he Grekk gods and Lord Buddha, all his friends, "that's my son"

T2W is prone to extrapolate an extant trend or move to infinity. All other forums too including ET. No exceptions. Ditto for ForexFactory! All dramatize HERD behavior. Once paranoia sets in, they cannot turn on a dime and reverse course, they will just stay put in their thinking = totally rigid. This rigidity is what makes 'em all duffers f the nth degree.

So with this being said, the M E D E C I N E by Fibo for them is this CONCEPT

Nothing goes to sh*t in a straight line!

There must be an end of Wave 1 down, no matter how catastrophic the down move is and then a recovery wave up that will be equally dramatic and loaded with volatility.

Wave 1 down has been shown by Fibo all along withthe same markings unchanged. Just move the numeral "5" down to where Footsie is now and it will mark Wave 1 very closely I expect.

View attachment 276127
Lord have Mercy on this Slam Dunk!!!!

Jesus H Christ I must have been stoned to the core to call this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys and London boys ....................

On daily TF there is NO signal that a rally is aborning from the Indicator array. None whatsoever on daily TF

Jesus H Christ, look at London FTSE 100 on monthly TF. Not only size of the monthly bars but also the Rate of Change in the bottom panel - ferocious, an osscilattor that is not osscillating = never seen something like this ever. Checked the Great Depression time period in 1929-32 - nothing even close to this

Therefore confirming my belief that this Wave C is at least 2 degrees of Trend greater than that of the Great Depression downdraft.

View attachment 276157
Bottom of the crash called like a mother! :) :) :) :)