tofger trojan in system volume information - unremovable!

chris_ks

Hi
I've recently been hit by a spate of trojans and worms, and the multitude of virus and adware scanners have for the most part kept my computer clean. However, I still have this annoying one (tofger trojan) in c:/System Volume Information. I cant access it and delete it manually, as for some reason it doesnt appear in explorer. Most virus scanners and cant locate the folder.
The strange thing is that AVG gives me a message its found the virus in this folder, but when i run a scan, it doesnt find it. I've got tauscan, adaware, spybot, mcafee, avg, and bazooka. None of them can find it. I'm a novice at register editing so a program would be much more useful. Is there a free trial download somewhere that can help me out?
Any help would be really appreciated.
Cheers
Chris Q

Chris_ks, don't go into the registry unless you fully understand and are experienced in what you're doing, you can seriously screw your system up, instead check out the following site...................
www.stop-sign.com, its not a recommendation, but you maybe able to get rid of the virus, AVG is good, but being free its not always up to date and fully comprehensive, also check out google just punch in the virus name,and hopefully you can find a removal tool..............Good luck