Toby Crabel book

Indi

Opera is free, try www.opera.com

This the the link given by BB earlier in this thread and it worked where Internet Explorer did not.

Has anyone tried printing the book out after downloading?

I am having problems it does not seem to want to co-operate with Word. I am getting printing on top of printing, if that makes sense!

AGB

does anyone know if there are current Crabel orb range figures relative and being applied to todays markets available or has anyone quantified past range into percentage format to indicate likely points in current trading ranges?
jd

Want Toby Crabel's book

If any body like to sell your toby crabel's book please contact me at [email protected]. I would like to pay about $150 for a used book (I am in US). I heard this is a good book but can not afford the outrageous price at Amazon. Thanks.

Hi Guys,
Thanks for great posts here,I found trying to download using AOL and In Explorer,just didnt work and having downloaded opera it worked perfectly first time,so i guess opera is key.

Hi folks, a big thanks to BB, AGB and Joolz and the rest of the gang for all your help - the book looks really interesting. :cheesy:

Does anyone know whether the Crabel ftp link is still working? I've been trying to download via opera for the past 30 mintues, with no luck...

J-S said:
Does anyone know whether the Crabel ftp link is still working? I've been trying to download via opera for the past 30 mintues, with no luck...

HI

Has anyone tried this link lately?? It doesnt work for me. I get a message that the ftp might be to busy and try back later. I've tried quite a few times with no luck :(

Richard

I downloaded that file a couple of weeks ago. I just went back and checked its still working. U have to download it with the opera browser. Also, its a very tricky site. Read the directions and make sure that both the servers are running. Takes a long time to download even if u have a broadband connection.
richardyu301 said:
I hv tried but it doesn't work anymore. Would someone pls send me a copy? thx.

zbs60 said:
Richard

I downloaded that file a couple of weeks ago. I just went back and checked its still working. U have to download it with the opera browser. Also, its a very tricky site. Read the directions and make sure that both the servers are running. Takes a long time to download even if u have a broadband connection.

I hv tried again but it doesn't work. I am already using Opera now.

Also, the ftp site has been deleted from this thread. I believe it should be 66.102.7.104, right?

thx.