Tickmill acquires FCA license?

Hello George6,

On our website you can find the Education Center, where we have uploaded different webinars and articles about trading. More so, we constantly have different live webinars happening online, so I would recommend to keep an eye on our Facebook for the news. To re-watch already happened webinars I suggest you to take a look on our Youtube, as we upload everything there for all to see.

Best wishes,
The Team Tickmill

heard some good things about you guys from fellow traders ......keep it up

heard some good things about you guys from fellow traders ......keep it up

If its not classified or sensitive could you share please? Is it general feedback or they have some edge over other brokers? :D

Dear Gerryg,

New and existing clients will be automatically entered into the contest by opening a new MT4 trading account with the minimum deposit requirement.

Best wishes,
The Team Tickmill

Dear Gerryg,

New and existing clients will be automatically entered into the contest by opening a new MT4 trading account with the minimum deposit requirement.

Best wishes,
The Team Tickmill

Wow that's great news, it means I'm already in the contest. Now I feel geared up to show who's best in the garden :D

Dear Gerryg,

Best wishes,
The Team Tickmill

Thanks will try it out soon and share my experience.

We are pleased to be adding Portuguese to our growing range of website languages to offer our Portuguese-speaking clients the opportunity to access the Tickmill website in their native language.

Losses can exceed deposits.

We are thrilled to be launching a Malay language website following rapid expansion in the Malaysian market. This marks another important step in our strategy to provide localised service and support to our valued clients all over the world.
DXNCFaFW4AA4vBX.jpg

We are thrilled to be launching a Malay language website following rapid expansion in the Malaysian market. This marks another important step in our strategy to provide localised service and support to our valued clients all over the world.
DXNCFaFW4AA4vBX.jpg

Which other languages are in plans to introduce? thanks.

We are excited to present the Forex Trading 101 Road Show with the top market expert Carlos Valverde, exclusively for South African traders. Grab the opportunity to uncover insights that matter and learn how to maximise your potential for FREE!
Cape Town - Apr. 21st / Johannesburg – Apr. 23rd / Durban – Apr. 25th
south-africa-road-show-2018_facebook-banner-png.36800

We are excited to present the Forex Trading 101 Road Show with the top market expert Carlos Valverde, exclusively for South African traders. Grab the opportunity to uncover insights that matter and learn how to maximise your potential for FREE!
Cape Town - Apr. 21st / Johannesburg – Apr. 23rd / Durban – Apr. 25th
south-africa-road-show-2018_facebook-banner-png.36800
Great will it be also available online or only for those who visits seminars?

Is it allowed to use welcome bonuse account from the same IP? My friend is going to trade with me at home and I guess your filters can be sensitive to such cases.

Any plans to reintroduce WebMoney for top ups and withdrawals? Pretty annoying to use existing method because of fees, taxes.