Tickmill acquires FCA license?

Pat494

Legendary member
13,652 1,360
To sign on they insist on having a copy of a household bill less than 90 days old plus a copy of your ID card.

Pat494

Legendary member
13,652 1,360
Their register site having refused copies of more than 90 day utility bills now keeps rejecting my email address !
Don't they want my money ?

gerryg

Established member
900 6
Their register site having refused copies of more than 90 day utility bills now keeps rejecting my email address !
Don't they want my money ?
Is it so difficult to get new fresh bill?

I think strict verification procedures and qualification assessment only adds to their reliability.

Pat494

Legendary member
13,652 1,360
Is it so difficult to get new fresh bill?

I think strict verification procedures and qualification assessment only adds to their reliability.
It is difficult getting a bill when they do online.
But I didn't realize my driving licence was out of date too, until they said so.

gerryg

Established member
900 6
It is difficult getting a bill when they do online.
But I didn't realize my driving licence was out of date too, until they said so.

Wish they introduce credit card verification for new clients, because it's of less hassle, more convenient and secure in my view. What do you think?

Pat494

Legendary member
13,652 1,360
Funnily enough they did me a favour refusing my application as my NEW whizzo system on demo failed last week to make a profit.

Pat494

Legendary member
13,652 1,360
Oh great keep us up to date with your issue. Sure lots of people will find it useful.
I will have to use utility bills instead as the vehicle licencing people have refused me a licence ! Now I am really stuck being in the countryside