Tickmill acquires FCA license?

• Welcome to the newest version of Trade2Win! We're running on the latest version of, what we consider to be, the best forum software available today. Our aim was to keep things as familiar as possible but focus on improving speed, security and usability. We hope you like the result! Please post your questions, comments, suggestions and feedback in the What's New and Feedback Thread - Sharky.
Jan 21, 2015
Hello George6,

On our website you can find the Education Center, where we have uploaded different webinars and articles about trading. More so, we constantly have different live webinars happening online, so I would recommend to keep an eye on our Facebook for the news. To re-watch already happened webinars I suggest you to take a look on our Youtube, as we upload everything there for all to see.

Best wishes,
The Team Tickmill

Jan 21, 2015
Dear Gerryg,

New and existing clients will be automatically entered into the contest by opening a new MT4 trading account with the minimum deposit requirement.

Best wishes,
The Team Tickmill

billyjean

Oct 16, 2014
Dear Gerryg,

New and existing clients will be automatically entered into the contest by opening a new MT4 trading account with the minimum deposit requirement.

Best wishes,
The Team Tickmill

Wow that's great news, it means I'm already in the contest. Now I feel geared up to show who's best in the garden :D

gerryg

Sep 9, 2013
Dear Gerryg,

Best wishes,
The Team Tickmill
Thanks will try it out soon and share my experience.

Jan 21, 2015
We are pleased to be adding Portuguese to our growing range of website languages to offer our Portuguese-speaking clients the opportunity to access the Tickmill website in their native language.

Losses can exceed deposits.

Jan 21, 2015
We are thrilled to be launching a Malay language website following rapid expansion in the Malaysian market. This marks another important step in our strategy to provide localised service and support to our valued clients all over the world.

gerryg

Sep 9, 2013
We are thrilled to be launching a Malay language website following rapid expansion in the Malaysian market. This marks another important step in our strategy to provide localised service and support to our valued clients all over the world.

Which other languages are in plans to introduce? thanks.

Jan 21, 2015
We are excited to present the Forex Trading 101 Road Show with the top market expert Carlos Valverde, exclusively for South African traders. Grab the opportunity to uncover insights that matter and learn how to maximise your potential for FREE!
Cape Town - Apr. 21st / Johannesburg – Apr. 23rd / Durban – Apr. 25th

hatemypips

Nov 11, 2014
We are excited to present the Forex Trading 101 Road Show with the top market expert Carlos Valverde, exclusively for South African traders. Grab the opportunity to uncover insights that matter and learn how to maximise your potential for FREE!
Cape Town - Apr. 21st / Johannesburg – Apr. 23rd / Durban – Apr. 25th
Great will it be also available online or only for those who visits seminars?