Tickmill acquires FCA license?

gerryg

Established member
900 6
lol - so not quite the same trading conditions then.
It appears all brokers offer demo accounts without slippage since no orders are transferred on the real market. So bear in mind that your demo results may surpass your gains on live with same rules or EA used.

Tickmill

25 0
Tickmill started the year with a bang, by reporting a record $146.7bn trading volume in the first quarter of 2017, while posting an all-time high $61.5bn trading volume in March only.

Last edited by a moderator:

gerryg

Established member
900 6
Tickmill started the year with a bang, by reporting a record $146.7bn trading volume in the first quarter of 2017, while posting an all-time high $61.5bn trading volume in March only.

Quite a big number for retail broker also it'd really useful to see comparisons with other brokerages if public data on volumes are available..

Last edited by a moderator:

Tickmill

25 0
After more than a year of trading fun, our highly successful Forex Demo Race contest has ended, giving away $39,825 in total prizes to over 1000 winners.
Stay tuned for a new, more exciting Demo Competition coming soon!

Pat494

Legendary member
13,641 1,355
I have had a demo account with Tickmill for a while now. How easy is it to transfer over to a real account taking EAs with me ?

Tickmill

25 0
I have had a demo account with Tickmill for a while now. How easy is it to transfer over to a real account taking EAs with me ?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to transfer Demo accounts over to real ones.
In order to open a real account, firstly you will need to register a Client Area using the following link:

https://secure.tickmill.co.uk/trader/index.php?task=1050&referrer=stm or
https://secure.tickmill.com/trader/index.php?task=1050&referrer=tck

(please check whether your country is in the list).

Then you will need to upload documents into your Client Area for verification.

Documents are checked within 24 hours during working days. Once your documents and your Client Area are fully verified, you will be able to open a live account within your Client Area

Please contact your EAs provider to find out whether it is possible to connect them to another (live) account.

Pat494

Legendary member
13,641 1,355
Unfortunately, it is not possible to transfer Demo accounts over to real ones.
In order to open a real account, firstly you will need to register a Client Area using the following link:

https://secure.tickmill.co.uk/trader/index.php?task=1050&referrer=stm or
https://secure.tickmill.com/trader/index.php?task=1050&referrer=tck

(please check whether your country is in the list).

Then you will need to upload documents into your Client Area for verification.

Documents are checked within 24 hours during working days. Once your documents and your Client Area are fully verified, you will be able to open a live account within your Client Area

Please contact your EAs provider to find out whether it is possible to connect them to another (live) account.
Thanks for the info.

Pat494

Legendary member
13,641 1,355
Hmm, its nice to see you picked them as the broker for EA. I wonder can you download EA from demo with settings or you have to input them manually in the account you transfer the stuff.
I have tried but have been unsuccessful, so it looks like I will have to use up another download.

billyjean

120 5
I have tried but have been unsuccessful, so it looks like I will have to use up another download.
How good is Tickmill for EA? Is it paid, custom build or general one? Could you give some tips on what should I consider if I want to try some automate trading with them?

gerryg

Established member
900 6
How good is Tickmill for EA? Is it paid, custom build or general one? Could you give some tips on what should I consider if I want to try some automate trading with them?
How I can determine for myself which account is better - with floating spread (Classic) or commission based (ECN pro)? Does it depends on the trading strategy I use?