Tickmill acquires FCA license?

After more than a year of trading fun, our highly successful Forex Demo Race contest has ended, giving away $39,825 in total prizes to over 1000 winners.
Stay tuned for a new, more exciting Demo Competition coming soon!

19025153_1632020830165132_40608744468299050_o.jpg

I have had a demo account with Tickmill for a while now. How easy is it to transfer over to a real account taking EAs with me ?

I have had a demo account with Tickmill for a while now. How easy is it to transfer over to a real account taking EAs with me ?

Unfortunately, it is not possible to transfer Demo accounts over to real ones.
In order to open a real account, firstly you will need to register a Client Area using the following link:

https://secure.tickmill.co.uk/trader/index.php?task=1050&referrer=stm or
https://secure.tickmill.com/trader/index.php?task=1050&referrer=tck

(please check whether your country is in the list).

Then you will need to upload documents into your Client Area for verification.

Documents are checked within 24 hours during working days. Once your documents and your Client Area are fully verified, you will be able to open a live account within your Client Area

Please contact your EAs provider to find out whether it is possible to connect them to another (live) account.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to transfer Demo accounts over to real ones.
In order to open a real account, firstly you will need to register a Client Area using the following link:

https://secure.tickmill.co.uk/trader/index.php?task=1050&referrer=stm or
https://secure.tickmill.com/trader/index.php?task=1050&referrer=tck

(please check whether your country is in the list).

Then you will need to upload documents into your Client Area for verification.

Documents are checked within 24 hours during working days. Once your documents and your Client Area are fully verified, you will be able to open a live account within your Client Area

Please contact your EAs provider to find out whether it is possible to connect them to another (live) account.

Thanks for the info.

Thanks for the info.

Hmm, its nice to see you picked them as the broker for EA. I wonder can you download EA from demo with settings or you have to input them manually in the account you transfer the stuff.

Hmm, its nice to see you picked them as the broker for EA. I wonder can you download EA from demo with settings or you have to input them manually in the account you transfer the stuff.

I have tried but have been unsuccessful, so it looks like I will have to use up another download.

I have tried but have been unsuccessful, so it looks like I will have to use up another download.

How good is Tickmill for EA? Is it paid, custom build or general one? Could you give some tips on what should I consider if I want to try some automate trading with them?

How good is Tickmill for EA? Is it paid, custom build or general one? Could you give some tips on what should I consider if I want to try some automate trading with them?

How I can determine for myself which account is better - with floating spread (Classic) or commission based (ECN pro)? Does it depends on the trading strategy I use?

To sign on they insist on having a copy of a household bill less than 90 days old plus a copy of your ID card.

Ask them the relative advantages ?
Maybe they will reply here as I am interested too.

They will repeat what is stated on their website. I'm rather looking for some real first-hand experience

Their register site having refused copies of more than 90 day utility bills now keeps rejecting my email address !
Don't they want my money ?

Their register site having refused copies of more than 90 day utility bills now keeps rejecting my email address !
Don't they want my money ?

Is it so difficult to get new fresh bill?

I think strict verification procedures and qualification assessment only adds to their reliability.

Is it so difficult to get new fresh bill?

I think strict verification procedures and qualification assessment only adds to their reliability.

It is difficult getting a bill when they do online.
But I didn't realize my driving licence was out of date too, until they said so.

It is difficult getting a bill when they do online.
But I didn't realize my driving licence was out of date too, until they said so.

Wish they introduce credit card verification for new clients, because it's of less hassle, more convenient and secure in my view. What do you think?

Wish they introduce credit card verification for new clients, because it's of less hassle, more convenient and secure in my view. What do you think?

I am all in favour of less hassle.

Funnily enough they did me a favour refusing my application as my NEW whizzo system on demo failed last week to make a profit.