Tickmill acquires FCA license?

Funnily enough they did me a favour refusing my application as my NEW whizzo system on demo failed last week to make a profit.

Have you tried to supply fresh utility bill and high quality passport photo?

Oh great keep us up to date with your issue. Sure lots of people will find it useful.

I will have to use utility bills instead as the vehicle licencing people have refused me a licence ! Now I am really stuck being in the countryside

I will have to use utility bills instead as the vehicle licencing people have refused me a licence ! Now I am really stuck being in the countryside

Guess you can send them bank statement. There is special form available from every bank, you need just to call and request it.

My bank did issue it for me for free.

I was having another try to register with Tickmill when the screen turned bright red and I got a warning message that the company I was accessing was unreliable. I feel if my money is a stake I should heed the warning. Have they run into trouble ? I don't know yet.

I was having another try to register with Tickmill when the screen turned bright red and I got a warning message that the company I was accessing was unreliable. I feel if my money is a stake I should heed the warning. Have they run into trouble ? I don't know yet.

Sounds extremely strange? Are you sure you didn't run across fishing website?

It looked to me that Tickmill are not too interested in the small accounts. So I have given up on them and tried and succeeded with another broker plus a 50% cash on the deposit + £20 bonus !
Not bad eh !

Last edited:
It looked to me that Tickmill are not too interested in the small accounts. So I have given up on them and tried and succeeded with another broker plus a 50% + £20 bonus !
Not bad eh !

Good one.
Though you could use TM's welcome bonus account with $30 free trading deposit.
Sad you couldn't finish registration process.

We are excited to welcome Vipro Markets, a CySEC-regulated forex broker to our family. The acquisition of Vipro Markets will strengthen our growth momentum and broaden the trading possibilities for our Clients.

Read more here:
https://goo.gl/5dYjdh

Losses can exceed the initial deposit.

We are excited to welcome Vipro Markets, a CySEC-regulated forex broker to our family. The acquisition of Vipro Markets will strengthen our growth momentum and broaden the trading possibilities for our Clients.

Read more here:
https://goo.gl/5dYjdh

Losses can exceed the initial deposit.

Does it mean my Vipro account now under FCA protection?:rolleyes:

Thank you for the question. Clients who have an account with Vipro under the CySec regulation do not automatically go under the FCA protection, as they are two separate regulations with specific laws. To get all the answers to your questions regarding the Vipro acquisition please take a look here: https://tickmill.com/faq/category/vipro-markets-acquisition/

Thank you,
Team Tickmill

Our product portfolio has just expanded with the addition of Bitcoin, one of the world’s most popular digital currencies. Capitalise on the fast-growing cryptocurrency market and benefit from unique trading opportunities.

Our product portfolio has just expanded with the addition of Bitcoin, one of the world’s most popular digital currencies. Capitalise on the fast-growing cryptocurrency market and benefit from unique trading opportunities.

Yeah glad that you try to meet traders' demand. Any limitations on trading activity related to cryptocurrencies? They now fell under great scrutiny, so knowing the rules in advance can save you a lot of money..:)

Dear Gerryg,

We advise you to check out our website for the most relevant information. We believe that you will find the answers when visiting our FAQ or Cryptocurrencies pages. If you have any more questions thereafter then do not hesitate to ask from our support team.

Best wishes,
Team Tickmill

Tickmill Receives "Best Forex Trading Conditions" Award!

We are excited to have won the "Best Forex Trading Conditions" prize at this year´s UK Forex Awards.
Providing flexible trading conditions that suit our Clients, investment objectives and trading style is an integral part of our mission.

Tickmill Receives "Best Forex Trading Conditions" Award!

We are excited to have won the "Best Forex Trading Conditions" prize at this year´s UK Forex Awards.
Providing flexible trading conditions that suit our Clients, investment objectives and trading style is an integral part of our mission.

Can I withdraw or deposit with bitcoins on your account?

Unfortunately, at the current state, we don´t accept Bitcoin deposits. Deposits and withdrawal options are available on our website.

Hi
I'm doing a search on your broker, I'm a beginner. I have a lot of positive comment and you very well regulated. I would like to know what kind of resource you have proposed to new traders to learn about the trading market.