Tickmil (Armada) ... anyone have experience with this broker ?

not quite aware about the exit plan, but never thought breakout system would given any good result, on Oil price are no exception. it's a common use trading method, unless you're willing to share more detail information upon these method :).
are these manually trade or automatic one ? as long as it's not martingalish one I'd gladly to give it a try.

as for now I use partial close combine with lock profit as exit method. for example when I use 100 lot at specific pips gain it took half lot size and closed. and for the rest use trail to prevent losign pips gain.
these are not martingale one, no worries. unfortunately these system are under forward tested performance with several account, oil price only, including WTI at tickmill. and seem I dont have obligate to share any trading system since these board also has commerce section. found several case at ff when people got kicked to comm section while having share their trading system at public section.

as for now I use partial close combine with lock profit as exit method. for example when I use 100 lot at specific pips gain it took half lot size and closed. and for the rest use trail to prevent losign pips gain.
these are not martingale one, no worries. unfortunately these system are under forward tested performance with several account, oil price only, including WTI at tickmill. and seem I dont have obligate to share any trading system since these board also has commerce section. found several case at ff when people got kicked to comm section while having share their trading system at public section.

I notice the lot size too while check on tickmill platform, at first I thought it could be just same as normal curency pair. and glad to hear the trade are not martinglish type, better keep me update the current result, or if you dont mind please share investor password, it's would be much easier for me to monitored your current WTI trading performance.
partial close are good, and you leave the rest with trailing, what do you intend to by using such method. it could be much easier when leave it all with intial tp/sl level, such a waste I think.

ps4 as price campaign, nice one. already registered one. but my curiosity is, how many ps4 are available for these promotion? if these are single unit one, I'll surely missed my chance to have one. :devilish:

Thank you for your interest! Yeah, the single PS4 is available this time and you still have chance to have it!

I notice the lot size too while check on tickmill platform, at first I thought it could be just same as normal curency pair. and glad to hear the trade are not martinglish type, better keep me update the current result, or if you dont mind please share investor password, it's would be much easier for me to monitored your current WTI trading performance.
partial close are good, and you leave the rest with trailing, what do you intend to by using such method. it could be much easier when leave it all with intial tp/sl level, such a waste I think.

dXlnOPz.jpg

current result WTI trade on tickmill, seem bit lame only 13 trades been made. will send you the investor pass, better check your PM :).
the idea behind partial close and moving stop loss (not ordinary trailing step), is to secure part of the profit, and leave the rest open wide for higher profit state.
half active lot, are equipped with higher target level, I also thinkin to use stop lock level only.

dXlnOPz.jpg

current result WTI trade on tickmill, seem bit lame only 13 trades been made. will send you the investor pass, better check your PM :).
the idea behind partial close and moving stop loss (not ordinary trailing step), is to secure part of the profit, and leave the rest open wide for higher profit state.
half active lot, are equipped with higher target level, I also thinkin to use stop lock level only.

got the pass, and thanks for adding my chat ID :). been monitored the trade for whole week, to be honest these one are still has more potential. and if you dont mind let me put some my thought. most important is with the stop loss used, I think it's bit to wide. since you close your order in half lot size at some range, and based on normal RR ratio these could shrink the profit gain especially when the entries goes wrong without having a swing move to made positive pips.

got the pass, and thanks for adding my chat ID :). been monitored the trade for whole week, to be honest these one are still has more potential. and if you dont mind let me put some my thought. most important is with the stop loss used, I think it's bit to wide. since you close your order in half lot size at some range, and based on normal RR ratio these could shrink the profit gain especially when the entries goes wrong without having a swing move to made positive pips.

that's bit the issue for now. last nfp movement also take credits, when the market movin up and down sharply. got these set up from some friends who maintain trade with oil price for quite long. he suggest to put 100 sl rate based on averag daily range calculation. as for now I keep modifying the logic, especially with the trailing process. I totally agree when you said the result related to RR ratio, need more time to recover the loss once the Sl initialy got hit. thank's for your input, I would take those seriously. and for now I use less stop loss level, hope these works well a bit. still need more time to polish these method.

i am not expect to find Tickmill Thread here,
one of my favorite brokers,
and look like they have a new competition called fall trading marathon..
damn i want that One Plus Two

How do the average 0.3 spread on EUR/USD compare to other ECN brokers?

if you compare with another broker, their spreads are average, i usually saw 0.2 pips spreads on EU when asia seasons, and maximum got 1 pips when the markets very volatile.

They got FCA license and its really a big upgrade I think. Now all traders are FCA protected.