Solid ECN Broker Comparisons

I am not exactly very active here, so I don’t know if voting system is available or not, but I do feel it will be good idea to have voting to see which is rated best or better ECN company. My personal choice would be Octafx, as I have been working with them for long time to suggest that especially ever since the cTrader platform came into life; it has really made me work with extra comfort.

I am not exactly very active here, so I don’t know if voting system is available or not, but I do feel it will be good idea to have voting to see which is rated best or better ECN company. My personal choice would be Octafx, as I have been working with them for long time to suggest that especially ever since the cTrader platform came into life; it has really made me work with extra comfort.

Yeah you would call your your staff from Octafx to vote for you favorite choice :D

All broker ratings are fake, there is no real use apart from promotion and giving fake impression to new traders.

Pick a broker that operates under proper rules and regulation imho.
As in USA, UK, Australia.
The world is full of crooks and scammers.

Pick a broker that operates under proper rules and regulation imho.
As in USA, UK, Australia.
The world is full of crooks and scammers.

Pat, man which broker did you choose? Remember you was trying to hard to sign up with Tickmill :) Did your efforts see results you desired?

Pat, man which broker did you choose? Remember you was trying to hard to sign up with Tickmill :) Did your efforts see results you desired?

I gave up on Tickmill as there were too many obstacles. But I have found a good one in XM. It is regulated in the UK by the FCA and gives a 50% bonus plus £20 to new clients ! They have an excellent platform giving more markets than Tickmill plus a micro account if wanted. Good public relations too.

I gave up on Tickmill as there were too many obstacles. But I have found a good one in XM. It is regulated in the UK by the FCA and gives a 50% bonus plus £20 to new clients ! They have an excellent platform giving more markets than Tickmill plus a micro account if wanted. Good public relations too.

Yeah they're well-reputable famous name with industry, but unfortunately their spreads and customer complaints made me to change my mind about them after 3 month of tests.

i have more than 8 years experience on forex markets and my personal recommendation is Нotforex and XM , they are good brokers.

i have more than 8 years experience on forex markets and my personal recommendation is Нotforex and XM , they are good brokers.

For what trading styles or strategies? Imo, you can find that different brokers may yield different results with same EA or strategies due to liquidity quality, server speed etc. An extensive period of testing is essential for making educating guess on which broker is better.