They pay traders Cash on every lot

exec

During my search I found this website.
they pay forex traders $2 on every lot they trade with any broker, plus a $3000 dollars contest, and free signals. I thought it's help.
I hope if anyone founf other helpful forex sites would share it with us

Mod's note : Edited to remove URL. Advertising is not permitted, guys!

Last edited:
good

I checked the website and talked on the live chat with a rep. I think it's a good chance to make us earn money wthout risk. We have enouh risk during trading :)

Mod's note : this poster has the same IP address as the previous poster...

Hmmmmm....

These brokers are making so much money from us they can afford to give us some back, or they are not making enough from us so they need to entice more trading.

Either way seems fishy. I will have to have a better look when I come back from my walk.

G-Man

I think it can buy you more than a light bulb. if you looked at your last month statement and counted how many lots you traded and multiplied that number by 2 dollars, then you'll see it worth it.

for me, it would have made me an extra 520 dollars last month, as my total trades were 260 lots. Anyway, it's an extra money for free, so it will always worth it.

Theres a hell of a lot of newbies on this thread posting for the first time , with fx in their handle and a sh!t load of stars next to their names sprouting positive comments , wink , wink!!!

Yes, just to clarify:

Exec / MartFX.

Please guys, come on - you're on the same IP, we are not stupid!! (and nor are the members), so do yourselves a favour and cease these silly little posts. Any more of them, and both your accounts will be permanently disabled anyway. I've already edited or removed the posts, but misleading comments are somewhat frowned upon :rolleyes:

If you want to contribute to the forums in a useful, helpful manner then feel free - thats what the board is all about. But please don't promote your site (advertising is not permitted - if you're interested in advertising you can contact me at [email protected]), mislead people or make out that you don't know one another.

rossored, sincerely I have nothing to do with the website. I am new trader, and I was amazed with the offer . that's it, and i thought of sharing. I think many would agree with me. well we have to admit that we all become a little paranoid as whenever anyone mention something about a website then he/she has something in it. anyway, no more posts about this if it irritates you.