Article The Top Reasons for Trading Failure

spunkyblonde

84 0
yes ..the disipline is a absolute must .have ..in regards to tradeing .. it seems a lot of learning books delve more in the t/a side of tradeing. rather than the self disipline .........not much good tradeing without that .maybe . bit of a waste of time without it..

SOCRATES

Veteren member
4,966 134
tradenow said:
I guess that at least 50% of wannabe-traders would do better with having a normal day-job and having their account managed.
No it has got to be much higher then that, at least in the high 80's and low 90's.

Salty Gibbon

Experienced member
1,535 6
yes ..the disipline is a absolute must .have ..in regards to tradeing .. it seems a lot of learning books delve more in the t/a side of tradeing. rather than the self disipline .........not much good tradeing without that .maybe . bit of a waste of time without it..
Agreed.

To that end I use the Trading Mind software to keep me on track w.r.t. discipline, focus, eliminating bad trading habits etc etc.

I also don't bother overly much with books either unless it's a good Bernard Cornwell novel of course.

frugi

1,827 125
Yes Soc, though I'd put the latter "having their account managed" part closer to 0% unless they're particularly keen to harbour ineffectual parasites*!

*before anyone bleats, yes of course there are exceptions.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock