The Next US President

All these figures you keep on quoting.:LOL:

You do realise, that even if the Duck wins the Republican nomination, that this ensures a democrat win in the race for the presidency. There are at least 30% of Republican voters who will vote Democrat just to keep Trump out.

Hilarious spectacle this is !
It will end up the most one sided contest in recent memory :LOL:

http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2016/winner

It sounds as though you are trying to assure yourself of this. I do not think I will be taking anything you say credibly. You refuse to and could not answer some simple questions about the voting process.

What type of primary will each state be holding?
How many delegates do they have?
At what date will the primaries switch to winner take all?

270towin will supply you with some good information.
http://www.270towin.com/

If you knew about the current state of the electoral college, you would know that it is not going to be a landslide. :smart:

Blue = usually votes Democrat
Red = usually votes Republican
Beige = toss up
Screen_Shot_2016_02_25_at_9_47_15_AM.png

Additional information on the primaries that I am sure you do not have.
Screen_Shot_2016_02_25_at_9_52_27_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2016_02_25_at_9_53_53_AM.png

It sounds as though you are trying to assure yourself of this. I do not think I will be taking anything you say credibly. You refuse to and could not answer some simple questions about the voting process.

What type of primary will each state be holding?
How many delegates do they have?
At what date will the primaries switch to winner take all?

270towin will supply you with some good information.
http://www.270towin.com/

If you knew about the current state of the electoral college, you would know that it is not going to be a landslide. :smart:

Blue = usually votes Democrat
Red = usually votes Republican
Beige = toss up
Screen_Shot_2016_02_25_at_9_47_15_AM.png

Last edited:
Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Wyoming will be holding primaries March 1, 2016.

Trump is poised to win Alabama, Alaska, Georgia, Massachusetts, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Vermont and Virginia

Another step closer to major immigration reform. :clap:
Make Mexico Pay For The Wall
Triple the number of ICE officers
Nationwide e-verify
Mandatory return of all criminal aliens
Defund sanctuary cities
End birthright citizenship

Screen_Shot_2016_02_25_at_3_55_35_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2016_02_25_at_3_53_38_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2016_02_25_at_4_06_36_PM.png

Let's just hope that in the final days the USA people wake up and the silent majority voters rescue the world from the nightmare unfolding

I,m not a 100% fan of Clinton but she is more palatable to the rest of the world than the duck....

N

Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Wyoming will be holding primaries March 1, 2016.

Trump is poised to win Alabama, Alaska, Georgia, Massachusetts, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Vermont and Virginia

Another step closer to major immigration reform. :clap:
Make Mexico Pay For The Wall
Triple the number of ICE officers
Nationwide e-verify
Mandatory return of all criminal aliens
Defund sanctuary cities
End birthright citizenship

Screen_Shot_2016_02_25_at_3_55_35_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2016_02_25_at_3_53_38_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2016_02_25_at_4_06_36_PM.png

I've been to most of those states.....doesn't surprise me .......

I've been to most of those states.....doesn't surprise me .......

Which states would those be? I find your statement amusing considering Vermont, Colorado and Massachusetts are Democrat strongholds. How is it that you are not surprised? Is that just a throwaway statement?

Winner Take All where a candidate exceeds 50%. Trump could win 468 of the 661 delegates up for grabs in Super Tuesday.

Spending.

Got a lot of big policy on families and women.
All good ideas I guess.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article51084285.html

But won't this create bigger government and where is the money coming from.

The private sector will have to dig deep again.

Nothing to choose between them.
Hilary big spender running up the debt even further.
Trump distracting himself, egocentric and will lurch from one calamity to the next.

Either way, US is screwed.

Last edited:
Nothing to choose between them.
Hilary big spender running up the debt even further.
Trump distracting himself, egocentric and will lurch from one calamity to the next.

Either way, US is screwed.

That is ironic coming from someone who lives in a country that taxes almost everything. Toll roads are a bit different from congestion charges as you are not required to take the former, but no driver can avoid the latter. The UK spends more on social welfare programs than us. :LOL:

Congestion charges, 82.8% tax on cigarettes, mansion taxes,... :whistling

You would think that all these taxes would generate so much revenue that the UK's debt-to-GDP ratio would be so much lower. In 2013, the UK's debt-to-GDP was 90.3% and the USA's was 102.5%. It would make sense that our debt ratio is slightly higher seeing as how our taxes are much lower. Less revenue equals more debt. Why does the UK have a comparable debt ratio to the US with all those high taxes?

The same reason petrol, cigarettes, alcohol and pretty much anything else people buy in the UK is obscenely over priced compared to the US... tax.

Westminster governments couldn't run a bath over here, never mind a country. So they have to charge ridiculous import tax and VAT on everything to make up for the mess they have all made of running the place for decades.

(y)