The Hidden Secret Agenda

Cheers for the 'eads up there Grant me old China...

Need to practice me spelling but it comes out me north the right way! :cheesy: I shall go off n' practice by writing boiled beef n' carrots 'undred times on the board!

DB and CB,

Thanks for the laughs today.

Wasp,

“He's three stops down from Plaitsow, he is!”

The correct pronunciation would be:

“Eez free stops darn from Plaistow, ee iz”.

One’s enunciation should not be as the Duke of Kent’s (Gor bless ‘im).

Grant.

Laptop1,

What are the odds on the first letter of each sentence of one of my post relating to Socrates spelling the word W.A.N.K.E.R. ?

Must be a zillion-to-one. Mind you, they say that if you put a chimp in front of a typewriter for long enough, eventually it will type out Shakespeare verbatim !

Soc,

Mate, believe me, it wasn't intentional. Just one of those once-in-a-millenium things...Same as getting any sense out of one of your threads....

Albert will be back. Eveything is known in advance you see. Besides, you need Albert around, he really is funny, a bit like the Norman Wisdom of the trading world.

Laptop1,

What are the odds on the first letter of each sentence of one of my post relating to Socrates spelling the word W.A.N.K.E.R. ?

Must be a zillion-to-one. Mind you, they say that if you put a chimp in front of a typewriter for long enough, eventually it will type out Shakespeare verbatim !

Soc,

Mate, believe me, it wasn't intentional. Just one of those once-in-a-millenium things...Same as getting any sense out of one of your threads....

lol, yes, I am so used to reading through riddles when SOCRATES writes that I saw this message standing out at me. What the odd on that happening....Maybe this was the answer to the rule book lol..Made me laugh that one...:LOL:

goldmine of information

there is a goldmine of information this thread, yet one or two naughty children persist in derailing the thread.

Don't worry new-trader, you friend SOCS will be back.

To Be Continued;)

Precient (sp) as ever Laptop.

new_trader : Speaking personally, there is absolutely zero schadenfreude wrt Socrates/Scholars blow up on the writing options thread. However, on a "live calls" thread he was caught bang to rights, absolutley 100% definative proof that he lied. Untill he himself addresses this issue, people are going to be taking the p*ss whenever he shows his head.

What on earth he is doing appearing, quite blatantly, with another nick (cf above) imo is just starting to look childish.

Precient (sp) as ever Laptop.

new_trader : Speaking personally, there is absolutely zero schadenfreude wrt Socrates/Scholars blow up on the writing options thread. However, on a "live calls" thread he was caught bang to rights, absolutley 100% definative proof that he lied. Untill he himself addresses this issue, people are going to be taking the p*ss whenever he shows his head.

What on earth he is doing appearing, quite blatantly, with another nick (cf above) imo is just starting to look childish.

DB,

The only people who benefit and revel in the harassment of SOCRATES are the people who have made their minds up and think he is a charlatan. Nothing will make them think otherwise, so why continue? It defies logic, reason and decency. You say that you have 100% proof that he lied, so what more do you want? Blood?

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -- Thomas Paine.

let it be known i am neither socrates or an ex banned member of the forum.

i appreciate the work of socrates & i am a humble scholar of him.

his knowledge & experience is far greater then anyone elses yet the treatment & disrespect that he receives on here is appauling.

there is a goldmine of information this thread, yet one or two naughty children persist in derailing the thread.

Care to point out where those goldmine bits are?

This thread has been complete and utter ****e since the first post. A hidden secret agenda indeed!!!

The only hidden secret agenda is in Socs head! The thread has plenty of words in it but tells no one anything. This is a Soc tradmark. He says in a round about way that you have to think and see for yourself then all will become clear. He can't tell us, we have to discover it for ourselves. This is normal garbage stuff 'teachers'??? spout at you when they really mean. I can't tell you what to look for because it doesn't exist and I am waffling and trying to baffle with long words and anyone who disagrees has to be a complete moron and buffoon if they can't see what I am trying to elude to.

But look at soc's obsessiveness with how many people his threads attract. Is this why he starts one post after another?
Worlds top traders? Who cares. Worlds worst traders? Who cares. The worlds worst traders was going to be a 'knock' at some of the people on here. You could see it coming a mile off.

I, and others on here have read every single word that Soc has posted. I have said before that on occasion I have backed Socs. His journey from the basement had some salient points in. His other long running (winded) dialog also did.

There are quite a few people on here with long memories that know who Soc is.
He is a teacher who hit the headlines because of his 'dubious' teaching methods. I put him up there with some of the all time 'teaching' greats... Akin, Darren Winters etc,
His actual trading (If he actually does any trading) is suspect to say the very least. He may have a few bob, but did it come from teaching or trading?

If he has helped you or any others, then good. As mentioned I have 'gleaned' a bit from him myself. But... If 99% of the people on here are idiots and morons. Why does Soc spend so much time on here with lengthy posts when he should be trading. He is always 'bizzi' isn't he. That's cause he spends so much time thinking up what drivel to write next and waste everyones time in the process.

Yes. He does know how to pull a crowd, All the great magicians do. But as with the magicians it is all smoke and mirrors! The stark truth is that he is showing all of us what we already knew to begin with. There is nothing new to be had here. No mystical 'new' way of doing things. There are a lot of money secrets that no one on these boards will be privy to. There are a select few people that control all the money movement in the world that we will never be part of. Some of the individuals have a bigger bank balance than a few of the third world countries. (I include GB in that). So what? It exists and rabble like us will never be part of it so why have aspirations to join in with any of it?

Soc shot himself in the foot good and proper with the options thread. It doesn't matter how much he and bully and cyof scream otherwise and come up with different endings. It doesn't matter anyway because you always know there is going to be a sequel..."Nightmare on the street of Socrates Part XXV" Pure entertainment value!

He is going for the 1% on here that is not a moron. Those that aspire to be as great a trader as he himself has shown us to be :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Now there is one 'club' that they cannot join for Soc is the 'gatekeeper' and he holds the key. Given to that only people personally known to Socs himself are asked to join... Well, it must be a small club. But I'm sure that for 4oo odd quid there will be other clubs the 1% can join. (Why have so many clubs anyway?)

Ah! got it. Different membership fees.

Honestly if Socs offered free membership on here to his 'top' club there would be very few takers from the people that have been here for a few years.

The recent posts have been a bit hard on socs? On the contrary they have been quite soft. Mainly due to the fact that this is a predominant English site. The American counterparts would have dealt with soc to a much harsher degree.

When he answers the simple questions that some people have asked to him on various threads then he may earn a bit more respect.

Other people put their head above the parapet and offer/give intended sound advice. They don't get shot down do they? Why? Because they do not have ulterior motives.

I wouldn't be too surprised to find out that soc is again posting under multi nicks or getting 'friends' to post on his behalf. Then again that is something for the mods to look at. His desire to attain 'god' like status with a group of Muppet followers is unquenchable. I just hope he doesn't go for the mass suicide route.

DB,

The only people who benefit and revel in the harassment of SOCRATES are the people who have made their minds up and think he is a charlatan. Nothing will make them think otherwise, so why continue? It defies logic, reason and decency. You say that you have 100% proof that he lied, so what more do you want? Blood?

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -- Thomas Paine.

"The only people who benefit and revel in the harassment of SOCRATES are the people who have made their minds up and think he is a charlatan. Nothing will make them think otherwise,"

What are they going to benefit from?

"so why continue? It defies logic, reason and decency."
Why does soc continue to post drivel?

If you and SCHOLAR are such great followers of Soco, why not stay with his other clubs and avoid posting on here altogether. Oh! I get it. You have nothing of any worth to contribute but you will just carry on backing soco to the hilt. Fine, your choice.

Last edited:
"his knowledge & experience is far greater then anyone elses yet the treatment & disrespect that he receives on here is appauling."

Can you back that statement up?

No you cannot, because you do not know the background of all of the members on here or their abilities .
So that is such a puerile and sweeping statement isn't it?

Socrates is trapped, he is at his own dead end. His latest posts and threads prove this. People follow his posts and threads because of amazement, it's amazing what he has become on this site. Socrates was himself instrumentally the biggest factor in his own demise as a respected member.

No one else is to blame.

Socrates could change.

People say it's never too late....

Death disproves this saying.

Socrates could change.

People say it's never too late....

Death disproves this saying.
Possibly, ....possibly not, since death in itself is a change. Let's face it, if he died he wouldn't be posting here, or anywhere else for that matter.

SOCRATES your logo ever-seeing eye says it all. You are in the know . Why don't you give us a hint of what we have in store for 2008? Are you 3rd degree?

let it be known i am neither socrates or an ex banned member of the forum.

i appreciate the work of socrates & i am a humble scholar of him.

his knowledge & experience is far greater then anyone elses yet the treatment & disrespect that he receives on here is appauling.

Is Alberts a very sophisticated operator:?:

Does he have -

A) Two user names?
B) Two Internet connections, enabling two IP addresses, making detection of this multi-nicker difficult

:?: :?: :?: :?: