The Hidden Secret Agenda

My response, was (and I will highlight the important bit)

Be content with your own proof and drop the subject...please!

Question to you: What do you want?

Why keep posting to defend the bigot. (Yes, that's what he is!).

You are a follower. Fine your choice. Has he ever given you a blue print to trade from?
IE. This happens, you do this... Or, has he eluded to; you should do this probably if this happens. Then if that doesn't work out...?

Has it worked out? Or has he got you so screwed up that you think all your failed trades are your fault?

THINK SERIOUSLY before you answer: A mentor should guide the pupil. Not leave him or her to fumble about in the dark.

Fine; if there are obscure links to follow, but if at the end of those the 'pupil' is no wiser... Does the 'teacher' then blame the 'pupil'? Because the 'pupil' is too moronic to 'see' what is happening?

Honestly. Is your bank balance any healthier for following socs?

I don't want an answer. Only you know.

He mentioned 'Skim' in an earlier post on another board. Saying that skim was looking over his shoulder and dictating what to write. SHE never answered herself.

I have the greatest respect for Skim. I admire her live posts and contribution on the real time trading board when it was going.

I asked Soco to get Skim to reply in person... That never happened.

What's he gonna say?

You don't need to speak to her, she doesn't want to speak to you?

I have known Skim for a long time. She was here before me, and helped a lot of people out. More so than I would have done.

I asked soc to get her to say hi. I really wanted to see her floppy bits again...
...Her ears! (sigh) But no, nothing, Not a mention again.

Is it such a secret and successful following that they have to renounce all previous relationships? And I mean casual friends by that as well?

Well learn this...there are some very smooth operators around...not just trading related...Options assessment of One member here is pretty much spot on...and another thing....I think a lot on here are pretty much bored to death will the whole subject....and One more thing..go read that excuse for a trading website and give us an honest opinion of what the site is about.....knocking t2w seems like the only topic...oh and monkeys/ monkey nuts/ bananas.......simple folks over there....moronic even

are you a member? why do you know so mush about that site?

[/COLOR]

You are a follower. Fine your choice. Has he ever given you a blue print to trade from?
IE. This happens, you do this... Or, has he eluded to; you should do this probably if this happens. Then if that doesn't work out...?

Has it worked out? Or has he got you so screwed up that you think all your failed trades are your fault?

THINK SERIOUSLY before you answer: A mentor should guide the pupil. Not leave him or her to fumble about in the dark.

Fine; if there are obscure links to follow, but if at the end of those the 'pupil' is no wiser... Does the 'teacher' then blame the 'pupil'? Because the 'pupil' is too moronic to 'see' what is happening?

He mentioned 'Skim' in an earlier post on another board. Saying that skim was looking over his shoulder and dictating what to write. SHE never answered herself.

I have the greatest respect for Skim. I admire her live posts and contribution on the real time trading board when it was going.

What's he gonna say?

I have known Skim for a long time. She was here before me, and helped a lot of people out. More so than I would have done.

I asked soc to get her to say hi. I really wanted to see her floppy bits again...

Is it such a secret and successful following that they have to renounce all previous relationships? And I mean casual friends by that as well?

Skim, obviously didn't think much of you, Options. Not even a PM to secure your 'friendship'.

I think we've all learned from this site, and i mean that.

Sincerely.

Given the amount of blood that Albert has drawn from others, such an expectation might not be unreasonable.

In any case, you're doing much more than your own share of flame-fanning. If all of this bothers you so much, just ignore it. It will dry up of its own accord quickly, just as it did the last time Albert was banned.

you seem to follow him around

[/COLOR]

What's he gonna say?

ask yourself why is skim no longer the mod on here

why is socrates so resented on here? because he is the most successful

please note that mr soccco gets more mention on here a trading forum then george soros there is a valid reason for it.

ask yourself why is skim no longer the mod on here

I do know. Do you?

It was because one person started attacking Skim, because of her input to another board member who she had been trying to help out.

It was totally unfairly in my point of view.

Were you here? Did you see it?

No.

Thought not!

why is socrates so resented on here? because he is the most successful

please note that mr soccco gets more mention on here a trading forum then george soros there is a valid reason for it.

Successful... At what?