The Hidden Secret Agenda

we should never forget that it was socrates under the moderation of shimbleshank that made this forum the success it it today.

ask yourself who has the largest following of all the members on here, there is a valid reason for that.

people come on here to learn who from? serious proven traders like socrates.

they will always be a very small minority of cynics but the who learns the most? well it is the silent majority they can see all goldmines.

Possibly, ....possibly not, since death in itself is a change. Let's face it, if he died he wouldn't be posting here, or anywhere else for that matter.

Death brings upon a change in state. Can one state influence another?

Mmmmm....

The postumous award?

The 'dead artist' effect?

I will rethink, RT. :)

we should never forget that it was socrates under the moderation of shimbleshank that made this forum the success it it today.

ask yourself who has the largest following of all the members on here, there is a valid reason for that.

they will always be a very small minority of cynics but the who learns the most? well it is the silent majority they can see all goldmines.

socco has a Join Date: (of) 24-04-2004. Skimbleshanks stopped posting around this time, maybe before this time.
Any delusions of grandeur about "making t2w what it is" are misplaced.

How come socco and scholar are never viewing the same thread at the same time?

Not that this would prove anything, as you can probably log in in IE and firefox under different usernames, and if you have 2 PC's running 2 seperate internet connections, this could be easily done.

(sorry, i said I'd left these threads!)

I think you'll find yourself at odds with Socrates there, perhaps you should study him some more, he has very clear views on majorities and minorities, and they don't support that opinion.

Is this fact or individual perception, Scholar?

Why does popular/majority mean different things to you yourself?

If you and SCHOLAR are such great followers of Soco, why not stay with his other clubs and avoid posting on here altogether. Oh! I get it. You have nothing of any worth to contribute but you will just carry on backing soco to the hilt. Fine, your choice.

You just don't get it Options... Take a look at who keeps posting in Socrates threads and then tell me who it is that keeps following him :rolleyes:

Maybe I have nothing of value to contribute, but then, the reason I came to this forum was to learn.

Maybe I have nothing of value to contribute, but then, the reason I came to this forum was to learn.

Well learn this...there are some very smooth operators around...not just trading related...Options assessment of One member here is pretty much spot on...and another thing....I think a lot on here are pretty much bored to death will the whole subject....and One more thing..go read that excuse for a trading website and give us an honest opinion of what the site is about.....knocking t2w seems like the only topic...oh and monkeys/ monkey nuts/ bananas.......simple folks over there....moronic even

Well learn this...there are some very smooth operators around...not just trading related...Options assessment of One member here is pretty much spot on...and another thing....I think a lot on here are pretty much bored to death will the whole subject....and One more thing..go read that excuse for a trading website and give us an honest opinion of what the site is about.....knocking t2w seems like the only topic...oh and monkeys/ monkey nuts/ bananas.......simple folks over there....moronic even

I was just listening to 'build me up buttercup', by the foundations, on youtube....i was thinking about your post.

I think i'm bored with trading. I never thought i would say this.

Back to youtube......

How come socco and scholar are never viewing the same thread at the same time?

Not that this would prove anything, as you can probably log in in IE and firefox under different usernames, and if you have 2 PC's running 2 seperate internet connections, this could be easily done.

(sorry, i said I'd left these threads!)

JTrader

About a week ago you didn't have a clue who SOCRATES was....now you are part of the mob, and calling him Socco!....remarkable...reeee-markable...

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showpost.php?p=341568&postcount=64
JTrader
27-06-2007, 07:26 PM

Its funny how on a site like this two long-serving members can never come into contact with each other.

For example, i don't think I've ever come into contact with the notorious Socrates in any threads I've been involved in etc. I don't recall having read any/many of socrates posts either. Therefore I'm oblivious to all the fuss that surrounds Socrates

DB,

The only people who benefit and revel in the harassment of SOCRATES are the people who have made their minds up and think he is a charlatan. Nothing will make them think otherwise, so why continue? It defies logic, reason and decency. You say that you have 100% proof that he lied, so what more do you want? Blood?

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -- Thomas Paine.

There's no "You say" about it, the official exchange records which are in the public domain show that on a "live calls" thread he did not do what he claimed. Do you not agree with this?

There's no "You say" about it, the official exchange records which are in the public domain show that on a "live calls" thread he did not do what he claimed. Do you not agree with this?

My response, was (and I will highlight the important bit)

You say that you have 100% proof that he lied, so what more do you want? Blood?

Be content with your own proof and drop the subject...please!

My response, was (and I will highlight the important bit)

You say that you have 100% proof that he lied, so what more do you want? Blood?

Be content with your own proof and drop the subject...please!

Given the amount of blood that Albert has drawn from others, such an expectation might not be unreasonable.

In any case, you're doing much more than your own share of flame-fanning. If all of this bothers you so much, just ignore it. It will dry up of its own accord quickly, just as it did the last time Albert was banned.

Given the amount of blood that Albert has drawn from others, such an expectation might not be unreasonable.

In any case, you're doing much more than your own share of flame-fanning. If all of this bothers you so much, just ignore it. It will dry up of its own accord quickly, just as it did the last time Albert was banned.

flame fanning?? This thread just keeps getting worse ....

Pargons of virtue practicing what they preach....

What a joke!

What a joke!

Don't sell yourself for Socrates, NT. Remember, he is only playing his game....

You seem quite serious about defending him....

Look after yourself, and what really matters to you.

Sincerely.

What a joke!

You've made over 20 posts to this thread. I've made two (plus this one).

Give it a rest. Move on.