The funniest posts of all time on T2W

• Thread starter cablemonster
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex/75186-forex-trading-live-calls-set-ups-935.html#post1316838

"2 small TF trades; 2 winners for 40 pips. Approx. 300 pips on the smalls for this week, eleven trades/eleven winners...bizarre...

No more small tf trades/scalps for me, finding myself again looking in here and not enjoying the emotion of taking pips whilst others are in the opposite trade direction which is why I signed out of this thread a week or so back, also affecting my swing trading, puked on a few swings way too early but re-entered *safely* ..

Gonna (finally) give up on this short term stuff..Might add the odd comment a couple of times a week if that's OK.. "

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Ah, the good old days.

Another classic.

Wackypete posted this:

"There certainly is no obligation to post live trades, reveal strategies, or explain the rational for any trades so I'm not going to suggest you do that. But just posting how much you made today doesn't offer much here. I'm the last person to want to discourage anyone from posting trades, setups, or just thoughts on what is happening in the markets.

Feel free to kick me, insult me, or whatever if you wish, but note I have not done so here and have no intention of doing so. Plenty of other threads on t2w with that garbage... I'm just asking you to consider how your posts are being perceived and whether or not you feel you are contributing anything here."

Here's old Swanny's reply:

Heh Pete,

I've got 15/20 mins before my youngest lad's footy match so thought I'd catch up with this; the pip count on the small TFs is irrelevant to me when I'm swinging 6 pairs and crude. It's now become a distraction. Let me give you an example following my strat; I should have been short on the Euro from approx. 10:30 on the 5th and only reversed yesterday, that should have been a calm/rational 450-500 pip move as was my previous 220 pip long from the 2nd Nov.

My only method of eliminating it (small TF trading) as a distraction and making it work for me is to put all my trading onto a commercial basis and create a few jobs in the N-West for young guys to trade my methods on various time-frames. We all surely have visions/objectives of where we want to go with our trading, for me sitting in front of a screen for 3/4 hours at a time is tedious, consequently I've been on a mission to create jobs and a niche/boutique trading company that I can then exit for a healthy profit.

I thought I'd explained previously that I don't like the emotion of being the other side of trades to guys on this thread, I am v.competitive and despite the fact you're all strangers (and will remain that way) it's not a pleasant feeling to think "I'm right you're wrong", or "I'm wrong you're right"..Similarly if you're in profit on a small TF trade, but your swing is at a loss, the paradox can leave you emotionally nuetral. Sure you could rationalise it by saying "but it's pips you wouldnt have had" well I could take on board another swing pair if I just wanted more pips couldn't I? Bottom line I can consistently make pips on whatever TF I want to play off, but you can only play one round of golf at a time...

Also, who am I to openly criticise or advise anyone else on their methods, none of my business, but there are times when my swing alerts have flagged to go one direction and guys on this thread have immediately gone the other way on small TF trades and I'm open mouthed tbh..but heh, you never know 'til you bet..

You mention "revealing" strategy/methods, not sure what's meant by that, or if other folk have recenlty done that on this thread, on the small TFs I look for; repeating patterns, S&R, pivots, big round numbers, time of day v volume -price-action..

TBH I'd rather look at a graphic of where the trade was taken, why, and the result, I fail to see what anyone can learn from folk simply calling out trades unless someone wants to shadow them (bearing in mind they'll be stale by the time you enter). But heh, carry on, enjoy the company, if it (this thread) *works* for you then I'm pleased for you.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex/75186-forex-trading-live-calls-set-ups-945.html#post1318850

Hey Lep, ffs son don't f0ck with the Swan he's now a double hardnut footie thug n will kin biff you even in his shrunken state.

Here is look, a little more shrunken than I remember him from his last vid but still full of rage.....

The Wealdstone Raider - YouTube

I'm amazed that he hasn't made a comeback by now. Come on Swanny we miss you!

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/foyer/144320-multi-nics-13.html#post1888262

Dash is dead, the Taliban had him killed.

He was fighting for them over in Afghanistan. Now, they could put up with his drinking, whoring, penchant for sodomy and general infidelness. But his bigotry, misanthropy and propensity for violence just got too much for them, so they had him whacked.

Apparently, the way they did it, they hid an IED in a goat's ar$e, and left it tethered outside his tent. Dash heard the bleating, stumbled out p1ssed as a fish, dropped his bags and - well, you can guess the rest.

I still miss my friend, and think of him often. It's worst when I'm shacked up with a transsexual midget hooker - those were his favourite, of course - and the experience just isn't the same without Dash there to tag-team.

RIP Dash.