The Free Thread

GBP/USD: The pair found support at 1.2770. If it manages to break 1.2800, the next resistance is at 1.2870, followed by 1.2910.

The US dollar rose against the Japanese yen on Friday to 112.98, adding 0.03%. I believe that support is now at 112.31, the low of Tuesday, and resistance is likely at the level of 113.14 - the maximum of Wednesday.

GBP/USD: 'Think that the pair is forming an upwards mild Fibo channel. After hitting 1.3010, next level would be 1.3040. Anyways, in these levels, on Monday I would go up.

GBP/USD: 'Think that the pair is forming an upwards mild Fibo channel. After hitting 1.3010, next level would be 1.3040. Anyways, in these levels, on Monday I would go up.

The British pound fell against the US dollar on Friday. By the close of US trading, GBP / USD was trading at 1.2818, losing 0.46%. I believe that support is now at around 1.2764, the low of Wednesday, and resistance will probably be at the level of 1.2924 - a maximum of Thursday.

By the close of US trading, EUR / USD was trading at 1.1331, losing 0.63%. I believe that support is now at around 1.1328, the low of Friday's trading, and resistance is likely to be at 1.1473, the high of Tuesday.

GBP/USD: On Friday, the pound fell to a minimum over the week: the pair GBP/USD fell by 0.5% to 1.2812, after the publication of new economic reports indicating a slowdown in economic growth in the eurozone.

The US dollar rose against the Japanese yen on Monday to 113.22, adding 0.22%. I believe that support is now at around 112.61, the low of Wednesday, and resistance is likely to be the level of 113.28 - the maximum of today's trading.

EUR/USD: The euro/dollar tried to rise up last week, making a peak at 1.1472, but closed down to 1.1334 after failing to break above the trendline resistance. Expectations are bearish for testing 1.1275, but important support remains 1.1215. It should be clearly pierced down to resuming the main bearish trend. The closest resistance is at 1.1385. A clear breakthrough over it will take the price to a neutral zone with testing at 1.1430, but a key resistance is 1.1500.

GBP/USD: The pound fell on Tuesday after warning that the agreement on Brexit is unprofitable for the UK. GBP/USD declined by 0.6% to 1.2753 after the US president announced that the Brexit agreement, signed by the British Prime Minister Theresa May seems to be an excellent deal for the EU that could lead to the termination of trade between the UK and the USA.

On Tuesday, the dollar rose almost to a maximum in two weeks against a basket of other currencies amid fears of a possible escalation of the trade conflict between the United States and China.
Investors hoped that negotiations between Trump and his Chinese counterpart at the upcoming G20 summit would lead to a truce in a trade war. EUR/USD fell below 1.1300.

EUR/USD: The pair jumped up today by nearly 100 pips, due to speeches from Jerome Powel. EUR/USD is now trading at the first possible support - 1.1370-70. The next support is located at 1.1410, followed up by 1.1460.

Gbp/usd made a signifficant rise today, gaining more than 100 points on its behalf and holding above the key resistance at 1.2810. If it manages to hold above this level, we could expect 1.2860 or even higher. On the flip side, going back to 1.2760 would resume the bullish scenario.

The pair was indecisive yesterday and today, hitting 113.26, after the bullish momentum was dropped just under 114.20 - 114.70. Expectations are bearish for testing at 113.20/00. Resistance is 113.66 (current peak). A clear breakthrough and daily closure back over this region may take the price to a neutral zone with a retest of the strong resistance of 114.20 - 114.70, which remains a good place to sell. Downwards, a clear breakthrough and daily closure below 113.20/00 will direct the bear to the trendline support line and 112.50/00. This region remains a good place to buy.

On Thursday, the dollar stabilized after a decline in the previous session, caused by statements in favor of a milder version of the monetary policy made by Fed Chairman Jerome Powell. Powell said interest rate was close to neutral. The euro exchange rate slightly changed against the dollar: 1.1371.

The dollar rose to the yen on Friday. The pair USD/JPY increased by 0.07% to 113.68. In times of political or economic instability, investors prefer to invest in the yen, which is considered a defensive asset.

EUR/USD: The euro fell on Friday after a weak report on the volume of retail sales in Germany. The EUR/USD pair slipped 0.46% to 1.1340. The volume of retail sales in Germany fell by 0.3% to a minimum in three months. Analysts predicted that this figure will grow by 0.4%.