The former British colony: AUD, NZD, CAD

Yomiuri

The former British colony: AUD, NZD, CAD

Good day, dear traders! I'll show you how to trade AUD / USD, NZD / USD, USD/CAD. "Commodity" currencies are easier to forecast than other currencies. Commission small it is also an advantage. I buy the AUD, NZD, CAD simultaneously or sell the currency pairs simultaneously. What is my method of trading? - This is a neural network. Now begin the question: how the neural network works, what its components? neural network device is very complicated. This question is difficult to give a simple answer. Let's not go into the details. Let's just watch my forecasts, and then make conclusions. I think that my topic will be of interest and help you in trading. Forecasts come at different times. If you are interested in my forecasts, please write your e-mail, and configure this e-mail notifying SMS alarm, so you will not miss my new signal.

Forecast 11/28/16
AUD / USD buy 0.7445
NZD / USD buy 0.7041
USD / CAD sell 1.3523

We are not a British colony anymore, we are leading not only Britain but all the rest. :cool:

Keep it up with the rest of the thread, I trade all the above plus the crosses in between them.

Close positions, open new positions

Forecast 11/29/16
AUD / USD sell 0.7466
NZD / USD sell 0.7073
USD / CAD buy 1.3432

Close positions, open new positions
Forecast 11/30/16
AUD / USD buy 0.7388
NZD / USD buy 0.7083
USD / CAD sell 1.3424

Just interested .....Why are you teaming nzd with aud ?......you are duplicating trades probably over 80% of the time ......interesting thread though......keep it up

I've played a little in this area last few years

Personally I've never found much correlation or value in the com dolls ......but good luck with trying

N

Just interested .....Why are you teaming nzd with aud ?......you are duplicating trades probably over 80% of the time ......interesting thread though......keep it up

I've played a little in this area last few years

Risk diversification.
The Canadian dollar is not trade, a time-out, the Canadian economy is now changing.

Closing position. Out of the market. We wait.

AUD / USD sell 0.7673 close 0.7630 +43pts
NZD / USD sell 0.7305 close 0.7186 +119pts

Forecast for Monday
AUD / USD sell 0.7679
NZD / USD sell 0.7201

These are quite different set-ups and TA, and both look pretty speculative. Are you applying a fixed 200 pip SL to each? Do you set a target, and is that fixed pip amount also?

These are quite different set-ups and TA, and both look pretty speculative. Are you applying a fixed 200 pip SL to each? Do you set a target, and is that fixed pip amount also?

I trade small lots and not use the SL. I am a conservative investor.
But if you are an aggressive investor use SL 200 pip.The target is not, close the position when market conditions change.