The Final Holy Grail Journal Discussion Thread

Re: nonsense! your aim "that makes positive results every month"

He's gonna have the last laugh unfortunately this time.

Re: The final Holy Grail!

Wrong!

EUR/USD trade was profitable of +55 pips

USD/CHF trade was profitable of +90 pips

USD/CAD trade is profitable of +100 pips

medbsy it is so funny you report always exact round numvbers on increments of 5!!, 55, 100, 90 pips do you ever make 81 or 67 or 101? Funny isn't it?

usd/cad was a fabricated profit, through switching the big figure from 2 to 1.

ok, seriously tired of this thread now, someone else take over or let's all leave it.

ok, seriously tired of this thread now, someone else take over or let's all leave it.

you are right, but it is just so funny to fool around with this nonsense while waiting for setups ......that's the only thing.......

YOU ARE THE F***KIN LIAR and a F***KIN BLIND also.

Get out of this thread, GO ON!

There's the boil over I was anticipating.

I put in the trade at a slight sign of CAPS, predicted the outcome, and eventually a couple days later I'm reaping the profits. All the while in a Spanish trade. No stop loss at all.

I think he's right, his system works. So far I'm 1 for 1, 100%!!!

:clap:

@Medbs
I am a complete novice trying to learn which route to take to be profitable at trading.
I am currently reading as much as I can, but honestly, I'm getting confused.

I do not understand how you can predict what you have shown here using a mechanical method - although it seems to work well. I have noticed on other forums that people like Steve Hopgood are happy to show others what he has done - why not you?

Furthermore, I don't understand why you keep showing us your success without explaining how you do it - afterall, the people here want to find out strategies and tips - that's why we are all here. Teasing people only angers and irritates them. If you are as successful as you appear, why not just keep it to yourself and make lots of money and be content. What is it you want from this forum?

I for one would be very appreciative to know how you do it - why not share with us?

Come on medbs my friend, the game is up. Even the newbies think you're full of sh*t.

A young boy called medbs did a trade
He was amazed at the profit he made
So he did more and more
Some of which made him poor
But including these in his P/L he forbade.

Even allowing for the typing error in the post, even I think that trade was ****ing crazy. Could have re-shorted it several times subsequently, making good pips, in some cases spectacularly. Could have made ~100 pips this afternoon (BST) alone.

Couldn't wait until the end of May, I notice.

Where is your journal with all these impressive trades? Or are these just would’ve, could’ve should’ve trades? :rolleyes:

You are just another blusterer, like meanreversion...who doesn’t even know what an indicator is.:LOL:

Excellent, we now have two of the most annoying members of t2w on one thread, medbs and new_retard. We just need oildaytrader to make the set complete.

(By the way, who says "blusterer".. is that even a word??)

Excellent, we now have two of the most annoying members of t2w on one thread, medbs and new_retard. We just need oildaytrader to make the set complete.

(By the way, who says "blusterer".. is that even a word??)

And, by an astonishing coincidence, the two people who are ACTUALLY TRADING.

And, by an astonishing coincidence, the two people who are ACTUALLY TRADING.

I am actually interested to hear your thoughts on trading, what style you adopt, what your general approach is. All I know so far is that you believe everyone on this site to be a "blusterer".. ok fine, but tell us how you approach trading?

You're not only Blind, but also an idiot veteran :D clown member :cheesy:

You're not only Blind, but also an idiot veteran :D clown member :cheesy:

Uh huh. Without exception, everyone on this thread from newbie to more experienced, thinks that you're completely full of sh*t. You continue to get abuse from every angle. Are you a masochist, as well as a liar and a fantasist?

I mean, seriously, why are you bothering to continue this thread when its sole purpose is for us to laugh at you, is this something you enjoy?

Uh huh. Without exception, everyone on this thread from newbie to more experienced, thinks that you're completely full of sh*t. You continue to get abuse from every angle. Are you a masochist, as well as a liar and a fantasist?

You the Liar, the Blind, the Idiot, return to my post (page 17) and see how I corrected the price of shorting USD/CAD in the post just after I did a mistake. Stupid Trader!

Yes you did but then if you recall, the following day, you typed "short usdcad 1.0157 target 1.0157", which clearly implies that you were looking to take the trade off as a scratch. A couple of days later when spot had fallen it suddenly became a 100 pip profit. You used your convenient typo to magic 100 pips out of the market. As I pointed out, it's the only 100 point profit you have claimed. This is no coincidence, it's because you fiddled the handle. In fact you probably do a lot of handle fiddling, I would imagine.

Where is your journal with all these impressive trades? Or are these just would’ve, could’ve should’ve trades? :rolleyes:
I never claimed to have traded them.

As it happens, I don't trade USD/CAD (or hardly ever; last time was a couple of months ago I think). If I had been trading USD/CAD at the time your friend allegedly took that short trade, then assuming that my sentiment (which is almost always fundamentals-driven) towards USD/CAD had been the same as his, then I would at least have considered taking them, and been happy to show you the relevant part of my account (in return for you showing me yours of course).

This is the first of his trades that I've actually criticised and my main criticism is actually that he didn't (apparently) take some pretty good opportunities that were there for the taking, on the same instrument, subsequent to his initial (alleged) trade.

You are just another blusterer, like meanreversion...who doesn’t even know what an indicator is.:LOL:

Call me names if you will, but actually, I haven't crticised his other trades (haven't studied many of them actually) and defended one of them earlier. I was actually a potential ally (apart from his arrogant attitude and ridiculous thread title), in the sense that I didn't share some of the specific criticisms made by some of the other posters to this thread. This trade and his supporter calling me names isn't doing anything to make me continue as a potential ally.

Indicator?

Irrelevant
Non
Deterministic
Ill-
Considered
Aid
TO
Ruin

New_trader's raison d'etre is to accuse everyone else of "bluster", that's all he does.

As for medbs, if you show us some broker printout with the CAD trade then I will retract everything I have said and concede that you are indeed a master trader.