The Final Holy Grail Journal Discussion Thread

Re: The final Holy Grail!

medbs.....yes, still laughing here..... Trendie mentioned in his reply, he and other (sensible) traders like myself, traded the market down, picking up and banking the pips along the way, whilst you sat there watching your position away to a hugh movement against you. And then we bought into the position as it moved back up, racking up and banking the pips along the way whilst you awaited a recovery in your position. So yes, still enjoying the laughter,,,, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee keep up this wonderful thread, its the best light entertainment I've had for a while, and in you own immature typing loooooooooollllllll, idiot!

We made full use of the opportunity, while you sat there waiting.

medbs.....yes, still laughing here..... Trendie mentioned in his reply, he and other (sensible) traders like myself, traded the market down, picking up and banking the pips along the way, whilst you sat there watching your position away to a hugh movement against you. And then we bought into the position as it moved back up, racking up and banking the pips along the way whilst you awaited a recovery in your position. So yes, still enjoying the laughter,,,, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee keep up this wonderful thread, its the best light entertainment I've had for a while, and in you own immature typing loooooooooollllllll, idiot!

We made full use of the opportunity, while you sat there waiting.

You, the idiot, you're just talking, like other supposed "traders"
Me, I'm just trading, I made nearly +1000 pips the week just before the 5th of May, and now +145 pips in two trades and I'm waiting for the 3 others.

You, you're just talking, like other supposed "traders"
Me, I'm just trading, I made nearly +1000 pips the week just before the 5th of May, and now +145 pips in two trades and I'm waiting for the 3 others.

Poor MEBS ...from april to may 5 i made 2117 pips, no money management mentioned, and today while you where finding time to spread out your nonsense in stead of trading, i have 2 longs and 3 shorts giving me 198 pips...

Maybe we should cut him some slack. He was probably bullied at school and gets to feel big on this forum. (Probably a bed wetter as well)

Maybe we should cut him some slack. He was probably bullied at school and gets to feel big on this forum. (Probably a bed wetter as well)

Stop saying stupid comments, unless you're already a stupid man, and, if this is the case, I can't blame you.

I already put target for every trade I posted here, please, read well this thread before saying whatsoever.

I already put my statements, but, members (veteran & legendary) accused me to put fake ones; this is why, I will not post any statement anymore.

Lost your Ädobe Excel Fixer"?

You can get one from the internet...!

11 pages of this cr*p in the past 12 hours on this thread. He's not trading a dime but he sure is getting his money's worth here.

Peter

hopefully this thread will do the honorable thing and die a quick death, much as I would hope the current Labour administration does

T2W is like a revolving door, as soon as one idiot like "the expert' is killed off, another idiot swings by to take his place.
but I have a feeling this joker wont be around for too long .......

still, I've only got one live trade active, which is very comfortably in the money,
and 3 resting pending orders awaiting fulfillment, so he does make for some amusing comedic diversion to while away the hours in between trades .....

Aussie$ Short just triggered, so I'll leave youse to it for a while .....

Last edited:

T2W is like a revolving door, as soon as one idiot like "the expert' is killed off, another idiot swings by to take his place.
but I have a feeling this joker wont be around for too long .......

still, I've only got one live trade active, which is very comfortably in the money,
and 3 resting pending orders awaiting fulfillment, so he does make for some amusing comedic diversion to while away the hours in between trades .....

Aussie$ Short just triggered, so I'll leave youse to it for a while .....
You must be a Really F**kin IDIOT when you call idiot someone who making 16/18 trades right and waiting for the 2 others to reach their target to close them.

11 pages of this cr*p in the past 12 hours on this thread. He's not trading a dime but he sure is getting his money's worth here.

Peter
What are you doing here? Get out of my thread, Go On! :mad:

Jackpot!

Tea kettle has lost it's top. Now for the boil over.

Gotta love middle eastern egos.