The Final Holy Grail Journal Discussion Thread

Re: The final Holy Grail!

the rating of this thread is 2.9 cant u guys push this thing lower ?!

the rating of this thread is 2.9 cant u guys push this thing lower ?!

There's a limit of one vote to rate this thread, unlike our General Election where the motto in some constituencies is, "Vote Early, Vote Often".

That is why Labour got more votes than expected.

Of course then they run out of ballot papers so real voters get locked out and can't vote.

Which reminds me, the star rating system is misleading as to vote one star = terrible, but some people might see one star and think it's like a Michelin One Star restaurant..........

There's a limit of one vote to rate this thread, unlike our General Election where the motto in some constituencies is, "Vote Early, Vote Often".

That is why Labour got more votes than expected.

Of course then they run out of ballot papers so real voters get locked out and can't vote.

i thought polls were closed already ...

"Copied from FF, to save everybody popping across, seems to be pissing people off everyway, hehe

"Show us your tradestatement. if you dont trade same lotsize all the time you had wrote this allready, so dont try to fake this vecause in your real account this killed your account with margin call and you dont will show this result! I believe you not. in first trades you got in 600 pip doubling account and now you would have with same amount margin calls all your game is over. You fake a lot to your site, but with cheating you can only trade in the children department. After you was over 1400 pip in the minus your account could not be alive with your unexperienced moneymanagement and your opinon you have a chance of 100% winning strategy.

You showed not the whole statement like you did from beginning when you had some hundred points win like some normal trader in this week, now you fake where you can because your strategy is a account killing strategy like many told you before you crashed. Everybody is knowing this but you still believe you are a trader. Think about this.

Your game is over after you burned your account to margin call. Trying to hide this fact let you stand like a bad loser too. Stand to what you did and learn from it. Its your first trading in real markets think so, so you have enough time to learn in next 10 years.

And as tip: without showing your statement of the account you dont need to post any more, because anybody knows you try to cheat at any point. And saying that the risky trades you dont do: sorry but this is a joke by yourself in not being honest to yourself. You even dont start to learn from it and all is now fault of strategy with risky trades. All is your fault because of not seeing whats was easy to see, believe it or not. without swizz luck you are near 2000 pip in loss maybe. You say its risky trade but dont close it fast, what any medium experinced trader is doing! There was no risky trade, there was only a trader that was not smart enough to close by some loss and trade the correct direction! This will happen very often to till you dont learn basics and dont hide behind your inexperience.

Till you can trade (or at least try to learn it) its really necessary to forewarn people to trust in any word you say."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks Borat !

gamma;1121604 You are either some spotty little 16 year old or a deranged individual said:
who just so happened to be .... some spotty 16 year old deranged individual (n)

you know, time and time again, i call these kuntz from the get-go and yet other members etc come on saying 'give the guy a break', 'maybe this time it's different', 'ferfuxake you bigot lets hear him out' etc etc

but it's NEVER different

he's on 'ignore', but tell me,
has kunty-balls new-retarded actually contributed anything of value ? I kinda doubt it ....

You know guys, you really make me laugh, really.
What were your comments when i made 12 positive trades in a row?
I should take five highly risky trades and they temporarily go against me, for you to lash out against me.
I would like to see you during the next 3 weeks, making comments when I put my trades live and they will naturally be 100% winners.
cya!

You know guys, you really make me laugh, really.
What were your comments when i made 12 positive trades in a row?
I should take five highly risky trades and they temporarily go against me, for you to lash out against me.
I would like to see you during the next 3 weeks, making comments when I put my trades live and they will naturally be 100% winners.
cya!

How about you open a $100,000 account, start trading micro lots so you can withstand heavy drawdowns, and tell us in 6 months that you made $1.25 profits and no losing trades.

Peter

medbs you will fail terribly, 100% sure, you will fail....fAIL,. fail, fail, you have it all wrong, wrong....!!

medbs you will fail terribly, 100% sure, you will fail....fAIL,. fail, fail, you have it all wrong, wrong....!!

I don't think so.
12/12 trades is not wrong.
Waiting for your comments the next three weeks
Hope you'll be as talkative as you were these 2 days.

I don't think so.
12/12 trades is not wrong.
Waiting for your comments the next three weeks
Hope you'll be as talkative as you were these 2 days.

dear mebs...i performed 3768 trades in my career, 69% succesrate, i know very well 12 out of 12 means NOTHING. the chance of having 12 out of 12 with my succesrate happens 2,4% of the time, so 92 times in my career. I even had 29 in a row...so what, you do NOT understand a bit of statistics, but you are rather left to the mercy of Sarkozy, Merkel and Papandreou with your kamikaze overnight positions.

dear mebs...i performed 3768 trades in my career, 69% succesrate, i know very well 12 out of 12 means NOTHING. the chance of having 12 out of 12 with my succesrate happens 2,4% of the time, so 92 times in my career. I even had 29 in a row...so what, you do NOT understand a bit of statistics, but you are rather left to the mercy of Sarkozy, Merkel and Papandreou with your kamikaze overnight positions.

Dear Traderunner,

As I said before, in the first post, my strategy is 100% winning rate, but, it's composed of safely trades and risky trades, that take time to be in profit, like these trades.

I could easily not taken these trades and wait for safer trades, but, I wanted to show my strategy has also its disadvantages.

Also, and like i said before, I never took one single loss with this strategy, but, sometimes, i had to wait 3, 4 or maybe one week to take my profits (when I enter a risky trade)

I did not count them, but, since end of October, I made over 300 trades, all were positive.

Dear Traderunner,

As I said before, in the first post, my strategy is 100% winning rate, but, it's composed of safely trades and risky trades, that take time to be in profit, like these trades.

I could easily not taken these trades and wait for safer trades, but, I wanted to show my strategy has also its disadvantages.

Also, and like i said before, I never took one single loss with this strategy, but, sometimes, i had to wait 3, 4 or maybe one week to take my profits (when I enter a risky trade)

I did not count them, but, since end of October, I made over 300 trades, all were positive.

How the hell are you so sure...ï did not count them" don't make me laugh...if you are serious about 100% succesrate, then you know how many trades you made. You are a total fake m....!

(n)
How the hell are you so sure...ï did not count them" don't make me laugh...if you are serious about 100% succesrate, then you know how many trades you made. You are a total fake m....!

pfffffffffffffff, it's my fault, I'm talking to & answering people like you, :mad: pfffffffffff

********WARNING!!************

FIRST OF ALL SORRY FOR THE CAPS, NOT USUALLY MY STYLE.
THIS IS GOING TO BE MY LAST POST IN THIS NEVER ENDING STORY, NOT TO PUT OFF MEBDBS, BUT TO WARN NEWCOMERS WHO REALLY THINK 100% WINNERS IS REALISTIC.

my dear Medbs....even if you have done 300 trades @ 100%, which i still doubt, there is NO WAY of claiming that you have a 100% strategy and i will show you why:

Even if you have a 99% winning strategy , there is a very likely 4,9% chance of 300 consecutive winning trades.....the problem is the 1% loser here.

if on July 15, 2008 mr Medbs then had executed his famous high risk super 100% long, with no stop as usual, and it was his unlucky 1% momennt, and he bought eurodollar at 1,5882, he was still waiting in vain to see his Super 100% System recover the 3170 pips that went against him.

So mr Medbs, i am curious what you as All Seeing And Knowing Trader are going to answer to this one....and again a warning to everybody new.....there is no 100% system. I only know high % winning low reward/risk systems and low % winning high reward/risk systems...

Farewell....

TR