The fastest way to making money on Forex

clockmoney

Hi ladie/gents i'm new to Trade2win but let me tell you im not new to Forex. I've been through the hoops an hurdles of learning how to make cash on forex. and let me tell you i learned a very neat trick that will pull in pips for you everday. now there two ways to learn it the hard way: Do it your self. or the easy way: follow me and let me teach you. now i can put post up on here and let you bump your head through the losses and all. I am happy to answer questions right here so shoot them if you would like. come on people lets make some money.(y)

Last edited by a moderator:
im not selling indicators im teaching people how to use a system that works time and time again

how is this post reported even companies use indicators

Yes - companies that sell shady courses over the internet. :rolleyes:

How about you put up 3 months of account statements trading your method?

You can hide part of the account number, so we can't empty the account for you...

Just be aware that people here can spot a scammer a mile off.

how about this, i post no kind of statement cause that can be faked to. how about you take the time to learn what i teaching for you self. yes i know shady but thats not what im going for. i know in todays market without the proper teaching your just not going to make money. so how about taking the time to review what i said ill show you

So you can't put up an account statement because that can be faked? Is that the best excuse you can find? I think you'll find we can spot a faked account statement, so just put one up anyway.

Failing that - how about live calls every day for 30 days. If you can pull in pips every day, that should be simple. Your unedited posts are time stamped, so if you call the entry, stop, target at the time, it will be hard to argue against.

Or can live calls be faked too ?

Post some live calls from your indicator - then we can all be the judge.

here's 3 15m call that just produced 150 pips from 3 currencys pairs... check the picture the red line is where the calls started....

Attachments

• making of a trader.gif
    making of a trader.gif
    57.6 KB · Views: 569
Last edited:
here's 3 15m call that just produced 150 pips from 2 currencys pairs... check the picture the red line is where the calls started....

Any trend following system would have got you into the large directional moves of the last few days. One that can survive and profit in ranging, seemingly random markets would be truly impressive.

this is not true it takes a good system to make any kind of call and it is a fact that this is a time when the market is giving up its lease pips per trend and random trends at that .. if your talking about a whipshaw market that has large swings then my systems gold.. its swimming in these still waters and ride the waves in the rapids

All I want you to do is call some live trades in real times with a stop loss,this over a couple of weeks will tell us all we need to know.If you have a provable method then there are many willing to pay. Many,many have tried which is why we jump on your case to begin with to protect newbies.Good luck