The fastest way to making money on Forex

clock just curious whats your thoughts on gbp/usd at the moment would you be looking for longs or shorts ?

i would be looking for shorts

sorry i just grazed the chart currently it is long so when i look atthe chart quickly i saw overbought levels and called shorts but currently it is safe to look for longs but you never know when a short will happen

What the f*** !!

I come to this forum after months and glad to see the same old pranks in play.

I knew I was missing all the fun :))

I'm not a forex guy, so perhaps someone can help me out to understand this...

I presume we are talking GBPJPY. I presume also the entry time was 7:06 EST.

Entry price 132.400, exit 132.200. In my ignorance, I will have to presume that this is a 30 pip move and not a 300 pip one.

GBPJPY.png

Reasonable ? First vertical line at entry time, second one at the exit.

as we can see the entry price was more around .50 but do to the fact i had to type it in i change it but. still cool...

also mr. toast why are you saying 300 pips . who do you trade with.. and im not trading right now made my pips for the day.

What the f*** !!

I come to this forum after months and glad to see the same old pranks in play.

I knew I was missing all the fun :))

Is it though? It's like groundhog day, some of these threads are just plain 'kin mental imo... and tbh I reckon a lot are from multi nic trolls..a spread of ten pips FFS, the *worst* I can do on GBP/JPY is 5..usually 3ish..

as we can see the entry price was more around .50 but do to the fact i had to type it in i change it but. still cool...

So you aren't placing these trades then ? On my account, the entry price is the price I am filled at, not the price I typed in on an internet forum... :rolleyes:

For heaven's sake - get this on a SIM account at least. Jeeez...

also mr. toast why are you saying 300 pips . who do you trade with.. and im not trading right now made my pips for the day.

I am not a forex trader - I just pulled up a chart on my platform & the increments on that instrument are 3 decimal places.

Just post the price that you trade at.

The users of the forum have got the ability to see on a chart where you got in, give us some credit:mad: