The fall of mighty Empires.

Pat494

Legendary member
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/new...e-now-poor/ss-AAwhU7n?ocid=spartanntp#image=5

Yes there have been many mighty Empires in the past which are now poverty stricken. Thanks to :-
1. Interrupted trade
2. Internal strife to gain control of the country.
3. External wars that are very costly.

The usual and fairly obvious reasons for their decline and fall but which still apply today.

Let's hope the politicians do not make the same old mistakes.

You-Know-Who is making mistakes 1, 2, and 3.

Q. Can he defy the laws of history ?

A. Probably not for long.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/new...e-now-poor/ss-AAwhU7n?ocid=spartanntp#image=5

Yes there have been many mighty Empires in the past which are now poverty stricken. Thanks to :-
1. Interrupted trade
2. Internal strife to gain control of the country.
3. External wars that are very costly.

The usual and fairly obvious reasons for their decline and fall but which still apply today.

Let's hope the politicians do not make the same old mistakes.

of course they will....history always repeats itself

Not only is Trump making all the obvious mistakes but our Mrs Poodle is copying him.
Enough to make a Saint swear.

Most of the historical Empires collapsed because they over extended themselves.
Rome desperately drew back from Britain etc. to deal with the hordes of barbarians attacking Rome.

The USA is a bit different though. Their Empire is basically financial based in a particular geographical position. They do however waste shedloads of money on the military without really occupying someone else's land. However being based on finance they have to worry if another country is out competing with them i.e. China/India. Firstly in manufacturing and later in services too.

Most of the historical Empires collapsed because they over extended themselves.
Rome desperately drew back from Britain etc. to deal with the hordes of barbarians attacking Rome.

The USA is a bit different though. Their Empire is basically financial based in a particular geographical position. They do however waste shedloads of money on the military without really occupying someone else's land. However being based on finance they have to worry if another country is out competing with them i.e. China/India. Firstly in manufacturing and later in services too.

And don't forget that China is the largest holder of US debt . . .

The greatest mystery of fallen empires is that of the ancient civilisation where there is evidence of technology and feats that would challenge our abilities today. We have been told that the ancient megalith cities around the world were built by smashing stone against stone and copper tools. The evidence shows a different picture however.

So the first piece of evidence is the different construction methods. The theory is civilisations like the Mayan and Inca found these ancient sites and build over them. The evidence for this is clear where for example they have reassembled blocks with keystones in the wrong place (reusing existing blocks for new constructions). You can clearly see in the evidence that these new structures are not nearly as precise where blocks join. are some images showing the ancient building techniques and those used by the people who had rocks and copper tools

andes5%20hatun2.jpg

b1f8c84e9870909dbfbd7fd7d0ffdfd1--ancient-mysteries-treasure-hunting.jpg

here in peru you can see ancient next to a repair job done by the Mayans

here is another
ollantaytambo-20.jpg

now whats interesting is these people were so advanced that they didn't need to standardise blocks according to templates, no thats too easy, instead they have interlocking designs of differing shapes that have no cement and fit together like gloves. The quarry for some sites with stone blocks up to a thousand tons being up to 20 miles away. The stone blocks are made of different minerals but sites like peru have a hardness of 7 on Mohs scale which requires a diamond tip tool to cut it. take a look at this image, why wouldn't you just build with uniform blocks - because you have technology that can do this

2-PICT0030-www.%20ancientmysteries.%20eu.JPG

12-uhlovy-kamen.jpg

so moving on now to other evidence. Here are drill and saw marks in granite and basalt (both requiring diamond tip tools)

130c5dfcfba2e00dc82899108f2cb32f--ancient-astronaut-theory-secret-secret.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

de58cadf73.jpg

image009.jpg

image015.jpg

here is a very difficult curve cut
Fig.-1%E2%80%94Giza-Plateau.-.jpg

how do you do this with stone and copper tools?
maxresdefault.jpg

moving onto more evidence, here in Egypt the stone boxes lead to believe they are coffins. The precision tooling is so great that the surface of these is like a mirror and yet the engravings are clearly done by hammers and chisels and shows sloppy work in comparison

12075056_786871801438216_7109792845047299378_n.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

2450-Saqqara-2450e.jpg

Luxor+Times+Serapeum+11.jpg

images

who were they, what cataclysm befell this civilisation because there are giant megaliths broken and flung away from their original positions. There is a lost history here that we can only theorise about.

Aliens from a far far galaxy visited the Egyptians, but they were here in only an advisory capacity :)

Aliens from a far far galaxy visited the Egyptians, but they were here in only an advisory capacity :)
I believe there is life out there. It is mathematically improbable we are on the only planet capable of supporting life.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I believe there is life out there. It is mathematically improbable we are on the only planet capable of supporting life.

Oh, there is definitely life out there probably in our own solar system. Anything with a nervous system is intelligent, but varying degrees.

In our own SS I doubt anything more than microbial if at all. Out THERE a bit further ..who knows PROBABLE not just possible. :eek:

I don't think they visited us (doubt they have that possibility due to the vastness) ..that was a joke on all the "advisory only" military adventures :D

Agreed on that. But infinitesimally unlikely they've already been here.

Agreed on that. But infinitesimally unlikely they've already been here.
It's hard to say for sure. There are ancient texts describing visitors from the sky, isotopes found on Mars that can only be made by nuclear fusion, and a ton of testimonies by very reputable people. Take the phoenix lights for example there were thousands of people who witnessed it. There are documented military reports such as nuclear silos going offline with something in the sky. There are radar logs showing objects traveling 12 000 miles per hour, stopping instantly and then shifting direction. I know there is a lot of rubbish out there but there is enough testimonial evidence by pilots, military, even the senior people government like ex defence secretary for Canada. There is so much of it that all you need is 1% of it to be of substance and wipe out any doubt. Go back to the 2nd world war with foo fighters recording events including photographs of white lights zipping around the aircraft performing sharp turns and accelerating far beyond domestic capability. I have spent many hours over the years and some of this stuff is mind blowing. Evidence stretches back to ancient times and you just need to spend some time looking into India for example. I wouldn't be surprised if there are other advanced races with the capability to travel fast enough to move through solar systems. We thought the earth was flat and only started flying 200 years ago.

Strange things are recorded on Earth but an inexplicable event can't automatically be attributed to an unidentified source that may or may not generate such events.

Its a logic cheat - we know nothing of extra-terrestrial life so its impossible to prove you're wrong. But not being provable wrong doesn't mean you're right.

Anyway, back to the probability level of aliens visiting us, the universe is so large and so old and the Earth and human life on it so young and so insignificant until recently, that for aliens to have found us and come here already is just incredibly unlikely.

Strange things are recorded on Earth but an inexplicable event can't automatically be attributed to an unidentified source that may or may not generate such events.

Its a logic cheat - we know nothing of extra-terrestrial life so its impossible to prove you're wrong. But not being provable wrong doesn't mean you're right.

Anyway, back to the probability level of aliens visiting us, the universe is so large and so old and the Earth and human life on it so young and so insignificant until recently, that for aliens to have found us and come here already is just incredibly unlikely.
I can't wait to see what the new nasa satellite telescope will produce hunting planets. Hubble only could see a few cm squared at a time but the new one can see much wider although not quite as far. I remember being told that planets are a rare thing and hubble debunked that very quickly.

Who knows. We can't say for sure based on government position on this topic which you can't blame them for really. Can you imagine the chaos if they came out oh by the way we are in contact with an alien race. The most famous ufo crash in roswell started off my the military making a statement of it being a flying saucer but later said its a hot air balloon. Plenty of witnesses on that and even a book by a kernel in the military on the subject stating that's where fibre optics and other technological advancements came. It's all anecdotal but I keep asking myself why would people in respectable positions risk their careers for making these sort of statements.

It's hard to say for sure. There are ancient texts describing visitors from the sky, isotopes found on Mars that can only be made by nuclear fusion, and a ton of testimonies by very reputable people. Take the phoenix lights for example there were thousands of people who witnessed it. There are documented military reports such as nuclear silos going offline with something in the sky. There are radar logs showing objects traveling 12 000 miles per hour, stopping instantly and then shifting direction. I know there is a lot of rubbish out there but there is enough testimonial evidence by pilots, military, even the senior people government like ex defence secretary for Canada. There is so much of it that all you need is 1% of it to be of substance and wipe out any doubt. Go back to the 2nd world war with foo fighters recording events including photographs of white lights zipping around the aircraft performing sharp turns and accelerating far beyond domestic capability. I have spent many hours over the years and some of this stuff is mind blowing. Evidence stretches back to ancient times and you just need to spend some time looking into India for example. I wouldn't be surprised if there are other advanced races with the capability to travel fast enough to move through solar systems. We thought the earth was flat and only started flying 200 years ago.

no, no, no its not hard to say. what is hard is to provide real evidence of visiting intelligent life . it's IMPOSSIBLE with known physics.

no, no, no its not hard to say. what is hard is to provide real evidence of visiting intelligent life . it's IMPOSSIBLE with known physics.
I would think that evidence already exists but is classified and compartmentalised.