The dream to trade.

This mostly happens when the people fail to understand our vision and make us look stupid. And Only those who focus on their dreams are successful.

Yeah I get that. People fear and dismiss what they don't understand. But won't consider for a second what they're actually doing when they go to get their holiday money

Only those who focus on their dreams have a chance to be successful; that's all you get, a chance. People, that is those who are outside of the world of short-term trading, dismiss you because they don't take you seriously. TO them you are one who is trying to make an easy living by betting on something that looks like a conditioned coin flip.

People relate to everything in life based on their own experiences.

Most of the people the OP has interacted with have perhaps lost large amounts money in the past or know people who have lost money or been scammed and therefore they associate trading as a negative activity/profession.

The point is the OP does not need to go to lengths to tell other people specific details. Say you work at Tesco as a Customer Assistant. An Assistant has multiple tasks in the day maybe involving cleaning, cashier etc... You don't need to explain your job to everyone. Just glamour it up... If you make money, tell people you're a private fund manager or an investor or (insert your own job here). If you don't make money after telling people for many years that you're a fund manager then you have a problem. 😂

Nobody in my life understands. I have invested over 20,000 hours and seven years into this project. Working for myself, trading and traveling is my dream. But when I attempt to talk to even my best friend about it I get such negative commentary. Can anyone relate?
The original post was about trying to find someone in their life to talk with about a dream/ ambition that they had spent a lot of time and effort in. .

Nobody in my life understands. I have invested over 20,000 hours and seven years into this project. Working for myself, trading and traveling is my dream. But when I attempt to talk to even my best friend about it I get such negative commentary. Can anyone relate?
The original post was about trying to find someone in their life to talk with about a dream/ ambition that they had spent a lot of time and effort in. .
No, it was about project work.. :ROFLMAO: jeez man, read the post

" Working for myself, trading and traveling is my dream. But when I attempt to talk to even my best friend about it I get such negative commentary. Can anyone relate? "
That is the part of the post that you're not seeing. Can most people relate to what it' s like to invest so much of oneself in a business, project, etc. , probably not. You're probably going to have to keep it to yourself.

" Working for myself, trading and traveling is my dream. But when I attempt to talk to even my best friend about it I get such negative commentary. Can anyone relate? "
That is the part of the post that you're not seeing. Can most people relate to what it' s like to invest so much of oneself in a business, project, etc. , probably not. You're probably going to have to keep it to yourself.
In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king

Nobody believes in your dreams other than you. Moreover, you shouldn't expect anything from someone. Keep learning and trading! Your results will speak for your hard work.

I used to dream about trading and opening a business.
Now I already have my own business, which is going quite well now.
I started to learn a lot that images have a strong impact on end-users because they can provide compelling samples and proof of how certain products and services work.
And I also just recently came across a very interesting article https://newmediaservices.com.au/image-moderation-for-brands/ about image moderation.
I hope my business will be better and better in the future)
I wish everyone good luck in your endeavor)

Imo, we all dream, but a few are able to make it a reality. It takes commitment, dedication and honesty to fulfil a dream.