The dream to trade.

JohnDesey

Nobody in my life understands. I have invested over 20,000 hours and seven years into this project. Working for myself, trading and traveling is my dream. But when I attempt to talk to even my best friend about it I get such negative commentary. Can anyone relate?

You've undertaken the work necessary to isolate yourself from normal working people (the 9 to 5 type). No one will understand what you go through during the course of a normal day for you, nor should they. The business of speculative risk is too difficult for you to explain briefly. I hope you're a loner; it might be a little difficult for most people to relate to someone that has taken 7 years and 20,000 of devotion to a cause. Especially one that requires your risking hard earned money on a hunch.

I think you are not able to describe properly. You don’t even have to actually. Just do what you like. Success is often achieved when everybody else thinks you are going the wrong way. So, do not worry about negativity, just go ahead and keep on working hard.

Nobody in my life understands. I have invested over 20,000 hours and seven years into this project. Working for myself, trading and traveling is my dream. But when I attempt to talk to even my best friend about it I get such negative commentary. Can anyone relate?
I guess it depends whether you're living the dream!

If you are, invite him/her aboard your private jet for the next adventure.

If you're after 7 years you're begging him/her for enough money to buy a tin of beans until you perfect your project, one can understand the scepticism.

Absolutely, some are only concerned with their own lives and some want you to fail. Its best to have the resolve and persistance to do it alone. However, places like this and other trading groups give you a chance to speak to like minded people which is key as trading can be lonely

Yes I hear you my friend.
Part of the problem is the amount of scammers and fraudulent people polluting the airwaves so when people hear your dream about becoming a trader they think
A You could become a victim if fraud or
B You may be up to no good unfortunately

Absolutely, people who don't know about trading call me a gambler.... I call them uninspired....

I think that people whom don't trade don't always have a realistic idea of it. Many think it's a scam or don't think that you can make money doing it or they may have the idea that you could lucky once but never again. That's where you have to prove them wrong.

Yes I hear you my friend.
Part of the problem is the amount of scammers and fraudulent people polluting the airwaves so when people hear your dream about becoming a trader they think
A You could become a victim if fraud or
B You may be up to no good unfortunately

That is so true i think its a right of passage to wade through the scammers and fakes. It definitely hardens your resolve to succeed haha

Most people I come across who have lived most of their life with easy access to internet (males anyway) appear to have some familiarity with and acceptance of trading as a legitimate way to earn a living. I expect this is because the popularity of crypto has brought them into contact with trading via YouTube channels etc. I expect there was a similar, perhaps smaller, phenomena when forex was popularised.

It may be a generational thing.

That is why I do not talk about it to my offline friends. I know people would not understand it at least most of them. Many of them would want to give it a try and want me to help. Since 90% traders fail in this business because of wrong attitude towards this business, so I do not want anyone to get engaged only with my help. Yes, I would love to help a trader, if he tries hard and be patient with it.

I ran my own business before I started trading. Working 100 hour weeks dealing with all manner of crap. Trading is better.

Just tell them to either do one or...

No boss, no staff, no customers, no work politics, no blood or sweat; furthermore, the office is wherever your arse and your laptop happen to want to be (Bahamas for example) He'll get the idea...

It is a common thing. People who do not know what is trading and have no interest will talk like this about it but you should be dishearten and should continue the trading process according to your plan.

That is why I do not talk about it to my offline friends. I know people would not understand it at least most of them. Many of them would want to give it a try and want me to help. Since 90% traders fail in this business because of wrong attitude towards this business, so I do not want anyone to get engaged only with my help. Yes, I would love to help a trader, if he tries hard and be patient with it.

I dont talk to anyone either about it. I dont think they care and also their is jealousy attached that if you actually make it you'll be leaving them behind.

Never give up on your trading aspirations buddy just as they say I know it's a cliché
Work/grind in silence kerp them guessing 💪

Never give up on your trading aspirations buddy just as they say I know it's a cliché
Work/grind in silence kerp them guessing 💪
When we are doing our trading with a good trading plan the income will increase.

How did you get started on your journey?
And what advice would you give to a beginner?
I would be very grateful for your answers)

Not everyone unerstands how to rewarding forex trading can be. All they see are the risks and challenges. If you are managing your money properly and can keep patience until you start making profits, it is surely a good career for you.

People make you believe that you are a fool for doing something they don't understand or can't do it for themselves. Instead of getting dishearteaned for the fact that there is no one to support you in your journey, Just be your own cheerleader. Work on your goals and once you are successful and start living your dream life, it will be the best answer for everyone else.