gone +12 cant count :)

update now I am fat sorry flat :cheesy:

first was in fact + 0.5
second + 9.5

= slipped through stop grrrrrrrrrrr :devilish: net + 10 - com

Andy

Last edited:
Happy X mas Glenn

No news due today. Consolidating recent falls.
Wait for ducks to line up, which they may not, meanwhile do nothing unless you can scalp (scalping is not for spreadbetters).

Glenn

Ducks :eek:

arrrrrrrr surrounded, what your Ducks saying Split :?: you on the same Ducks or what

Andy

Hi Glenn

action after 12:30 - 12:45. :?:

Andy

If you look at the pic of the Futures volume, it shot up at exactly 12:30.
Market moved up 28 points from there.
No idea what the cause was - it's just TA.
Glenn

Attachments

• Futs Vol.JPG
    Futs Vol.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 134
Question

If you look at the pic of the Futures volume, it shot up at exactly 12:30.
Market moved up 28 points from there.
No idea what the cause was - it's just TA.
Glenn

Just pulled that up on 1 min I am on 3 mins and does not show up at all well in that time frame

Getting used to this new world of mine so a question if I may

are you or did you assume thats the washout when the volumes dropped off later :?:

Andy

Just pulled that up on 1 min I am on 3 mins and does not show up at all well in that time frame

Getting used to this new world of mine so a question if I may

are you or did you assume thats the washout when the volumes dropped off later :?:

Andy

Depends on your timeframe.
e.g. that might be the start of a long rally for the rest of the day. There still seems to be plenty of headroom in this one.
I don't look at volume most of the time because most of the time it's designed to confuse. On this occasion just posted it for information after the event to demonstrate the timing.
Glenn

EOD damage report

EOD damage report

scatty and not my favorite kind of a day, in hindsight should have grabbed every good bar but thats life, thought I had an early runner, but he decided to come home early.

Wait for answer of Glenn and see if I can get to grips with this volume spike that I have very little understanding of

5 trades

+4 less com which puts me a touch behind

Andy

Late trade long @ 90

Depends on your timeframe.
e.g. that might be the start of a long rally for the rest of the day. There still seems to be plenty of headroom in this one.
I don't look at volume most of the time because most of the time it's designed to confuse. On this occasion just posted it for information after the event to demonstrate the timing.
Glenn

Glenn

thanks much appreciated

Have been reading up on it a bit and confess no very little and don"t understand proper what I have read or how to make best use of it.

Do look at the end of day volumes and the split but thats about it.

No not you Split the days Split :LOL:

Any way thanks for posting

Andy

Better late than never

Index out of open hour range, well just out 3min bar having a peep

above days pivot @ 87 ~ R1 @ 334

Andy

Last edited:
Gone +0.5

late in the day, 3 min timeframe trend line breach

All done for today, just about a complete waste of time this end but no damage done, brokers happy again.

hope your doing better than me Split and Glenn,

Catch you later

Andy

Last edited:
Long @ 300 stop @ 250

Breach 15 min high and out the top open hour range Swing entry

Gone at + 12

reason Dow backing off yest high, close to close no kick on, time of the year

not entered book up but about + 10 on day GRIND GRIND CHURN CHURN

taking lad to piano lessons and move stop into BE pointless IMO

Andy

Last edited:
End of week damage report

Finnished for Crimbo as of today, jobs to do places to be etc

Mon-Wed

3 days 10 trades -22 pts + 55.5 pts = 33.5 pts - com & platform = +25.5 pts clear

Thur & Fri last week

2 days 6 trades + 24.5pts -7.5pts = + 17 pts - com & platform = +8.5 clear

R:R ratio achieved from own book working = Thur / Fri 3.26 : 1 Mon - Thur inc Swing thread one 2:6 :1 could of IMO been much better if not fishing for bottoms :eek::eek:

Above affected by choice to attempt (mis-guided) to enter swing trend intra day on the cheap, plenty of trades were allowed to run back at me to around the BE level and I think I will give this method of entry the air in the New Year or :idea: NO don"t even think about it Andy

Probably Cost 30 pts if added together :devilish:

Split your right again, this entry method of mine is pants :eek: big stop or forget it its costng points and distracting me from the job in hand.

TD hit the nail on the head a couple of days back and I did it live today =I entered a short intra day and that was almost the exact low of the day :eek: and if you check in a month probably the low till march, just to let you no again

You Cant Pick Bottoms in public and not get :eek:

Direction of the ftse for the 20th Dec 2007

don"t make me :LOL::LOL:

Follow the Fu..kin Ducks if they are not going round in circles again that is

Last time I looked ftse marked up above Pivot :eek: and the Dow still not above yest high and backing off.

After Crimbo think I will go over to that thread Split kindly started for me till then have a happy Christmas and an excellent New year all.

Thanks for vol chart Glenn :D appreciated, remember to stretch my new charts out next time, might work better then :eek:

Andy

Last edited:
Up Up and away anybody

Gap open Friday held and volumes were up, split reasonable

I would fancy a quick spike down in near future (nxt 3 trading sessions) into that gap which may offer long value entry in the hour or 4 hour time frames with a close valid stop. Look for previous days high offering support etc

Banks I think declare after Chrimbo so could be interesting, could be some blood on a few carpets

Wishing all a Happy Christmas and New Year

trade well all & have a good one :clap::clap::D

Andy

Attachments

• Santa rally.gif
    Santa rally.gif
    4.8 KB · Views: 734