The Delta Phenomenon

Bigbusiness

Well-known member
Dec 12, 2001
1,408
23
48
#6
jimbo57 said:
Looks like the city index(?) tart has just become a tart pure and simple, or am I too harsh?
I think he still works for City Index. He seems like a nice enough person to me. Can't blame him for making money doing other things as well as trading. I am not a big fan of any market analyst, as they often seem to be saying that the markets will go up, down or sideways. Can't be bad getting paid to do that though :)
 
Mar 6, 2002
70
1
18
#7
chris_ri said:
Hello,

I'm looking for a copy of the Welles Wilder book "The Delta Phenomenon".

Regards,

Chris

Save your money its total rubbish. You've got more money winning the Lotto without buying a ticket than using the Delta Phenomenon to make money out of the Markets.
 

G-Man

Active member
Feb 26, 2003
243
3
28
48
London
#9
dojistar said:
Save your money its total rubbish. You've got more money winning the Lotto without buying a ticket than using the Delta Phenomenon to make money out of the Markets.
Sounds like you have had a bad experience with it dojistar.

Would you care to enlighten us about how you came by your opinion?

G-Man
 
Jun 16, 2004
431
28
38
York
#10
Bigbusiness said:
I think he still works for City Index. He seems like a nice enough person to me. Can't blame him for making money doing other things as well as trading. I am not a big fan of any market analyst, as they often seem to be saying that the markets will go up, down or sideways. Can't be bad getting paid to do that though :)
True enough! I don't know him personally though so can't really comment on the 'nice enough person' comment.
 
Mar 6, 2002
70
1
18
#11
G-Man said:
Sounds like you have had a bad experience with it dojistar.

Would you care to enlighten us about how you came by your opinion?

G-Man

Hi G-Man,I didnt have a bad experience with it as I managed to borrow it from a Trader I know.I was very disappointed with it as Welles Wilder other book had some good ideas in it for a beginning Trader.The delta phenomenon consists of paying a large chunk of money to join the delta society and then you will learn the delta secrets,enough said I think.I dont post much on T2W but had to post on this subject as it might save a T2W member wasting there hard earnt cash on a rubbish book.
 
#14
Theres no real hidden order in The Delta Phenonmenon that much I can assured you. The only way you're going find a hidden order in the market is an ancient technique that goes back to the sages. Unless you have heard of the Hexagon Growth of the Dow, than there is no way you can have a hidden order. The geometrical laws are laid down in the Flower of Life of which explains all the support and resistanance points upon SQUARES and TRIANGLES. The only problem is you have to know the vibrations behind the background of these geometrical points. Knowing which Squares and Triangles to take, but it can be a really important trading tool to use. The Delta Phenonmenon is probably not logical, and is more than just a vague story going back from the 70's.