The Dangers of Day Trading...

RichieE

Something to watch out for if you day trade in an arcade or small office... Note the amazingly muted reaction of the other traders...

YouTube - When It All Goes Horribly Wrong - Day Trader

Disclaimer: It looks like this video advertises some futures trading service... I'm not connected with them or endorsing them in anyway. I just throught the video was hilarious!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's Gold!!

Got to love the committment of the other traders to just keep on trading!

Disclaimer: It looks like this video advertises some futures trading service... I'm not connected with them or endorsing them in anyway. I just throught the video was hilarious!

This is a commercial from the Oslo Stock Exchange. The OBX is an index of the 25 highest turnover stocks on the OSE, which you can trade both futures and options on.

The message of the commercial is, as stated in the end of the video, that there is more action in trading the OBX than the listed stocks...

The commercial was made by a company named Harpun and sent on behalf of the OSE to a limited number of investment bankers in London to promote the OBX products. It gave the chaps in London such a good laugh that they passed it on to clients and friends and now, over a year later, it still finds its way on to numerous forums online :cheesy:

Edit:
It seems like the video posted has been removed from YouTube. I've attached another link:
YouTube - OBX commercial

Last edited:
This is a commercial from the Oslo Stock Exchange. The OBX is an index of the 25 highest turnover stocks on the OSE, which you can trade both futures and options on.

The message of the commercial is, as stated in the end of the video, that there is more action in trading the OBX than the listed stocks...

The commercial was made by a company named Harpun and sent on behalf of the OSE to a limited number of investment bankers in London to promote the OBX products. It gave the chaps in London such a good laugh that they passed it on to clients and friends and now, over a year later, it still finds its way on to numerous forums online :cheesy:

Edit:
It seems like the video posted has been removed from YouTube. I've attached another link:
YouTube - OBX commercial
Hi Skog, I was told by the mods that the problem with the original video I posted was that it wasn't tagged to be 'embedded' into another site. Hence the error message. Anyway, it's a shame that it wasn't real... I could see that sort of thing happening in an arcarde...

It would liven up proceedings during a flat market. I will have to create a machine to throw paper at me so that I have an excuse to beat it up.

It would look a bit like this.

slamman.jpg

Hm, I wonder if she comes free. Steady!