The Brimardon System

I was just on the website and saw that the profit figure of £37,500 advertised is for October 2008 - April 2009, quite impressive, but do you know the profit figure for October 2009 - April 2010.

A nice £17,900 profit represents a 14% Return on Investment. I'm sure Brimardon will show this on the website after today. Lets hope they can add to it today.

I was just on the website and saw that the profit figure of £37,500 advertised is for October 2008 - April 2009, quite impressive, but do you know the profit figure for October 2009 - April 2010.

i will do some rough figures when i have time

A nice £17,900 profit represents a 14% Return on Investment. I'm sure Brimardon will show this on the website after today. Lets hope they can add to it today.

that profit was September only and i think you may find they have not updated the figures as i have the profit higher,what figures are you using drillbit, sp, betfair,your own, i guarantee your figures are not correct but hey thats would be normal for you.
they had 18 winners in one day and i bet you would tell us they had 2 odds on losers with out telling us they had the 18 winners.

14% roi in a month thats a great return but that figure looks wrong so i will correct it for you, come on drill bit what was the roi % in august.
it was very good around 50/60% roi in August, i will look at the figures, dont tell me you forgot to mention it .

just think for the first time you could admit something and purge yourself of being negative.
i will work some figures out but again drill bit you are downing them with your terrible bad habits, you are on a mission to rubbish them again instead of a bit of praise,

i do know the 37k profit last year they quote was from a £3,000 betting bank as i have seen it advertised and the asa will have checked it.

you have prooved drill bit you leave out everything good to say about them and use everything negative against them so telling the truth is not one of your strong points drillbit.
you have what i would call a losing selective memory,
thats a horse racing gambler for you.

i should not have to correct false information, but will correct you to prove the point that nearly all the false comments on the internet and on here are not a true reflection of the facts and drillbits postings proves that point more than anything.

roi is not a thing i would generally use in gambling as it can be misleading like all figures can be imo.

does a poker player quote roi, he starts with a betting bank turns over his money over rapidly and ends up with a return, same as gambling on horses you start with a betting bank turn your money over rapidly and end up with a return.

the figure i quoted above where they started with a betting bank of £3,000 and ended up with £37k profit, does it matter what they turned over or do you think roi does not matter in gambling?

do poker players use roi figures?

that profit was September only and i think you may find they have not updated the figures as i have the profit higher,what figures are you using drillbit, sp, betfair,your own, i guarantee your figures are not correct but hey thats would be normal for you.
they had 18 winners in one day and i bet you would tell us they had 2 odds on losers with out telling us they had the 18 winners.

14% roi in a month thats a great return but that figure looks wrong so i will correct it for you, come on drill bit what was the roi % in august.
it was very good around 50/60% roi in August, i will look at the figures, dont tell me you forgot to mention it .

just think for the first time you could admit something and purge yourself of being negative.
i will work some figures out but again drill bit you are downing them with your terrible bad habits, you are on a mission to rubbish them again instead of a bit of praise,

i do know the 37k profit last year they quote was from a £3,000 betting bank as i have seen it advertised and the asa will have checked it.

you have prooved drill bit you leave out everything good to say about them and use everything negative against them so telling the truth is not one of your strong points drillbit.
you have what i would call a losing selective memory,
thats a horse racing gambler for you.

i should not have to correct false information, but will correct you to prove the point that nearly all the false comments on the internet and on here are not a true reflection of the facts and drillbits postings proves that point more than anything.

roi is not a thing i would generally use in gambling as it can be misleading like all figures can be imo.

does a poker player quote roi, he starts with a betting bank turns over his money over rapidly and ends up with a return, same as gambling on horses you start with a betting bank turn your money over rapidly and end up with a return.

the figure i quoted above where they started with a betting bank of £3,000 and ended up with £37k profit, does it matter what they turned over or do you think roi does not matter in gambling?

I am stating that the information they show on the website is not false they are just very selective.

I use the Betfair SP all the time when lays have been taken place and the best price quoted on backed selections. also according to Brims webpage ROI does seem to matter, They are quite happy to tell you they have smashed the 100% barrier but are quite selective of the information that they advertise when they make a ROI of 14% also even if you had a ROI of 20% and winnings of 18k that would represent a spend of 90k, which seems quite extreme in one month.

Granted the ROI was reduced when the lay selections drifted on Sunday upto the off time due to the lack of liquidity.

It would be nice to see consistency in their advertising, according to Brim they never seem to make a loss or if they make a loss on the phoneline they rarely tell you, they tell of the winners the software has thrown up instead. They are still referring to Profits from from October 2008 - April 2009, In would be nice to see the figures for October 2009 - April 2010 as they would have more relevance as an advertsing feature.

By monitoring the market yourself you are effectively able to take the best price when you feel that the best price is available rather than take the price 1 minute before the off.

That statement is logical no doubt about it.

The trouble is it's naive for 95% of people to think it's possible as it's similar to saying 'by monitoring the stockmarket you are effectily able to buy lows and sell highs rather than trade on the closing price'.

Still, there's a 'betting system' to be sold so say whatever it takes to make the sale :)

Yes they do, well they at least consider it.

Take this website for instance http://www.sharkscope.com/

Its a poker stat site, you enter the name of a player/s and the poker site they use
and it will give you the following information

ROI. Average profit. Average Stake. Form as well as other less useful info.

So If you're an on Partypoker poker and you're scouring rooms for people to win off
Having a low or negative ROI is pretty important.

(note sharkscope only allows free searches for tourneys but it goes for cash games in the 'pro' version)

Hope that helped.

joined brimardon in May 2011 15 points up in may 112 points down in June need i go on proberly the best con men going

Anyone have any experience of the Brimardon System?

Yes Rob I joined them in May 2011 15 points up in May 112 points down in June they are so clever at spuing it out even today they claim to have made several thousand in the last few days what they lost this month is more important its a lot trust me

Yes Rob I joined them in May 2011 15 points up in May 112 points down in June they are so clever at spuing it out even today they claim to have made several thousand in the last few days what they lost this month is more important its a lot trust me

Well how can anyone trust you when like a few on here you distort the truth.

So lets see
March profit
april profit
may profit
june loss
july profit
august profit
september profit

The flat season nearly covered from march to early november, they have done well considering the awful ground conditions this summer, most systems will have lost.

I think you will find no system will ever have winning months all the time and you will know that.
Do you run your own tipping service or is it you are just jealous of brimardons success.

Well how can anyone trust you when like a few on here you distort the truth.

So lets see
March profit
april profit
may profit
june loss
july profit
august profit
september profit

The flat season nearly covered from march to early november, they have done well considering the awful ground conditions this summer, most systems will have lost.

I think you will find no system will ever have winning months all the time and you will know that.
Do you run your own tipping service or is it you are just jealous of brimardons success.
find a tipping service that lost 120 points in any month dum dum.

Sorry Junior Member, I have stopped following Brimadon.

Hello drillbit,

Thanks for your comments on this company. I was looking in to using them but certainly will not now.
I think what you have to realise is that they have a very skilled and powerful marketing operation. They have to have, as they need to keep pulling in new clients. Most clients who lose (and that will be nearly all) will crawl away under a stone to lick their wounds. You have the guts to admit you were taken in. Don't feel bad about it, just learn the lesson and don't be taken in again elsewhere.
Of course the few who happen to get a winning streak (by luck) will be happy to shout about it.

Regards,
M

brimardom

It is easy to word an advert to show non existing profits and all tipsters use this to there advantage.When any tipster wants toadvertise in a racing newspaper (ie) the racing post for example they have to proof selections for a period of time (say 1 month)and if they show a profit in that period they can advertise and charge for the service.This is how they attract consumers to buy the service but they could have had 3 or more attempts at showing a profit over a 3 month period and failed but then showed a profit on 4th attempt and are then eligable to advertise a profitable service.There are various ways to show profits with words like COUPS<BANKERS,NAPS,MAXIMUM BETS,ECT ECT,and these so called tipsters use these to there advantage.My advice to anyone thinking of joining these services is to keep your money in your pockets.RP11.

Brimardon

I can honestly say that the Brimardon Betting System is the worst tipping service I have ever used. Since January 2014 to say June 2014 they will have lost money every single month. They will have lost around 80 points easily. If betting to just £20 per point this is a loss of over £1600 in just 6 months. This is without a monthly charge of say £140 per month. So it would have cost me £840 to pay for their losing selections costing me around £2500 in total.
Every month they would churn out excuses like bottomless ground, bad weather conditions, but always end with stay with us our luck will change.
I emailed them a few times about there selections and very poor results but never ever got a reply.
If you will have noticed they dont advertise there big promotions in the Racing Post now about BRS but have started to promote another "system / offer". It will be interesting if anyone from BRS has anything to say about this post. I they do it will be something like you were unlucky this last year because the other "X" number of years we made a profit. From reading the reviews it doesnt seem it though.

I don't see betting on horses as massively different to outright bets on the financial markets as they're both about as rigged as each other and it's not an area in which I indulge me passions, but I have heard going for a place (each-way if you can't get place only) on the 2nd favourite and laying the 3rd favourite in 8-10 horse non-handicap races can provide a positive income stream. I am told you will find it difficult to impossible to be able to place these bets at that course itself so that should tell you something. I know nothing about this from first hand experience and you're probably better off ignoring it completely.