The Bitcoin

Emanuella

11 0
I know I have discussed the bitcoin before but I am prompted to do so again. I have always looked at the bitcoin as a scheme to make some people a pile of money at the expense of most other consumers. And I still see its demise somewhere down the line. Yesterday, the bitcoin made the news again when the Japan-based MtGox, the biggest Bitcoin exchange outside China, halted outside transfers from its clients' bitcoin wallets. They attribute this to a tech glitch but I suspect there is more to it than meets the eye. I try to read as much as I can about the bitcoin and continue to harbor doubts as to its legitimacy. Even some major review sites have stopped reporting on it......(see http://www.dailyforex.com/forex-technical-analysis/bitcoin-forecast/page-1)
Can we continue to view the bitcoin as a legitimate currency worthy of being traded on the forex markets?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock