Best Thread The 3 Duck's Trading System

I got triggered and stop out of CADJPY at around midnight for a 30 pip loss.

Got triggered into NZDCAD overnight at 3am and limit reached at 4pm for a nice 118 pips. Target was set just above the 08/04/13 pivot high.

Not a bad system.

Order in to sell AUDCAD @ 97.34. Stop at 98.06. No set target for this yet.

GBPAUD ducks are lined up nicely.Order to buy @ 185.85. Stop 184.50. Target 190 area, previous pivot high.

GBPUSD ducks beginning to line up. Just need to 4 hour to dip and close below. I'd look to sell below previous support @ 162.72. Stop 163.45 (previous PH) and target the 1.60 Round number, which is also where the 200 week MA is sitting. Good RR on this, depending on overnight action may be ready to place trade tomorrow.

Confirmation

Hi Guys can someone please advise if I should trade a point A or B , my ducks are lining up , just waiting for the 5 minute duck to surface.

Also if the RSI is oversold on 4 and 1 hr chart is this a problem?

if anyone can stop something incorrect please let me know

Attachments

• 3DUCKjpg.jpg
    3DUCKjpg.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 214
Greetings Duck Hunters,

Stick with the trend and the winners will come!

A quick market scan and it looks like our First Duck (H4) would favor:

selling set-ups on:
Gbp.Usd
Usd.Jpy
Eur.Jpy

buying set-ups on:
Usd.Cad
Eur.Gbp

Chat soon,

Andy
Captain Currency

These are not trade recommendations. The 3 Ducks Trading System is best used as a set of guidelines with discretion in addition with your own market analysis and trading ideas. I do not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to any loss of profit which may arise directly or indirectly from use or reliance on such information.

Attachments

• gbp.usd 4hr chart.jpg
    gbp.usd 4hr chart.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 169
3 Bearish days in a row for Cable, I'd be very interested to see if Bears can keep control of this pair over the next few days.

That area of support at about 1.5875 is what the Bears will have their eyes on, will they make it?

H4 our First Duck currently favors the selling set-ups on Gbp.Usd.

Chat soon,

Andy
Captain Currency

Attachments

• gbp.usd 4hr chart.jpg
    gbp.usd 4hr chart.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 178
How to position yourself pre-FOMC ... Get Comfy!

comfy.png

Could be a tad hazardous trading USD pairs over the next few days Duck Hunters.

Probably best to adjust your trades and lock in a bit of profit (if there is any) or close the position out - take the risk out of the trade.

Or else ... just sit on your hands until the FOMC deliver their rate statement.

Andy
Captain Currency

hey all

heres Caps legendary 3rd Duck (4hour 60ma) on my FXCorrelator strengthmeter ......this allows you to see where these currencies are relative to each other

the Yellow yen has been the lowest value currency for many days now ........so its the automatic sell if ducks line up on ANY G7 pair

likewise we see the USD , CAD and AUD are all strong and worth persuing when the ducks line up

good duck hunting !

N

Attachments

• 3 ducks fxcorrelator.JPG
    3 ducks fxcorrelator.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 184
If yen down so many days would be better to look for it stronger. Sapling bent too far will spring back.

If yen down so many days would be better to look for it stronger. Sapling bent too far will spring back.

but not today my friend ...not today .that yen sapling just keeps bending more and more ;)
N

Attachments

• sell yen.JPG
    sell yen.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 143
... too much rush make mistake,

That should be tattooed onto many a traders hand ... Nice quote Dong Mu!

A quick market scan and it looks like our First Duck (H4) would favor:

selling set-ups on:
Eur.Usd
Gbp.Usd
Aud.Usd

buying set-ups on:
Usd.Jpy
Eur.Jpy

Warning: Non Farm Payroll this Friday coming so trade with care.

Chat soon,

Andy
Captain Currency