Eur.Usd (price below 4hr sma)
Gbp.Usd (price below 4hr sma)
Aud.Usd (price below 4hr sma)

selling set-ups on these cross pairs:
Eur.Gbp (price just below 4hr sma)
Eur.Jpy (price below 4hr sma)

Andy
Captain Currency

These are not trade recommendations. The 3 Ducks Trading System is best used as a set of guidelines with discretion in addition with your own market analysis and trading ideas. I do not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to any loss of profit which may arise directly or indirectly from use or reliance on such information.

Looks like a Sell Out!

Currently looking like our Ducks would favor;

selling set-ups on these major pairs:
Eur.Usd (price below 4hr sma)
Gbp.Usd (price below 4hr sma)
Aud.Usd (price below 4hr sma)

selling set-ups on these cross pairs:
Eur.Gbp (price just below 4hr sma)
Eur.Jpy (price below 4hr sma)

Andy
Captain Currency

These are not trade recommendations. The 3 Ducks Trading System is best used as a set of guidelines with discretion in addition with your own market analysis and trading ideas. I do not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to any loss of profit which may arise directly or indirectly from use or reliance on such information.

Bit confused by the EURGBP and EURJPY. My 4hr charts both show MA pointing slightly up. The majors I agree with

I can hear certain parts of the crowd howling and it sounds something like this; "it's oversold, Gbp.Usd is oversold!"

More selling please, jeepers... tell me what 3 Ducks Trend Trader wouldn't love to see the US Dollar pile another bit of pressure on the Gbp (& Eur) over the next few weeks ...

On the flip side, the spoiler might come from Wednesday's inflation report out of the UK and talk of a possible rate increase down the road which could boost the Gbp against the Usd. That report is due out on Wed 13th.

Chat soon Duck Hunters,

Andy
Captain Currency

Attachments

• gbp.usd 4hr chart forum.gif
    gbp.usd 4hr chart forum.gif
    42.2 KB · Views: 1,887
3 Ducks | 19th Aug '14

A quick market scan Duck Hunters and it's looking like our Ducks would favor;

Eur.Usd
Gbp.Usd

buying set-ups on this major pairs:
Usd.Jpy

buying set-ups on this cross pairs:
Eur.Gbp

Andy
Captain Currency

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLhJZqenlOc&list=UUbKV8vwBX5HGZLoinAiERYg

hey all and hey cap

the cap kindly lets me drop in my FXCorrelator indicator every now and again to show you how effective his 3 ducks are ..........

basically this is the 4hr TF 60ma Duck below showing all the currencies positions .....you look to buy a currency that is above another on the chart ....assuming the other 2 ducks are also aligned in the same way ...:smart:

you can see that the dog is the Red GBP at present ........every other G7 currency has been and can be bought against it ...........boyoboy have there been some big selloffs on that currency in last week or so !!

and behold the greenback USD has gone top dog !......that's unusual so make the most of buying it as I suspect it will soon fade back into the pack

that's it .........respect to the cap and his 3 ducks ............(y)

N

Attachments

• 60ma 4hr tf duck on fxcorrelator.PNG
    60ma 4hr tf duck on fxcorrelator.PNG
    35.3 KB · Views: 208
Looked all over for the 4hr TF 60ma Duck indicator. Cant seem to find it! Any chance of posting or the link to it please?
Thank you.

Last edited:
Why have my earlier comments been removed?

They were very specifically aimed at ensuring the three ducks method for which this thread has been created didn't become over-complicated by others suggesting additional sets of indicators needed to be used.

Last edited:
3 Ducks | 26th Aug '14

A wet market scan Duck Hunters and it's looking like our Ducks would favor;

Eur.Usd
Gbp.Usd

buying set-ups on this major pairs:
Usd.Jpy
Aud.Usd

Chat soon,

Andy
Captain Currency.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imkwyRpCYDM&list=UUbKV8vwBX5HGZLoinAiERYg

how does this work exactly ?.

hey all and hey cap

the cap kindly lets me drop in my FXCorrelator indicator every now and again to show you how effective his 3 ducks are ..........

basically this is the 4hr TF 60ma Duck below showing all the currencies positions .....you look to buy a currency that is above another on the chart ....assuming the other 2 ducks are also aligned in the same way ...:smart:

you can see that the dog is the Red GBP at present ........every other G7 currency has been and can be bought against it ...........boyoboy have there been some big selloffs on that currency in last week or so !!

and behold the greenback USD has gone top dog !......that's unusual so make the most of buying it as I suspect it will soon fade back into the pack

that's it .........respect to the cap and his 3 ducks ............(y)

N

t2w%20news%20captain%20currency.png

A ship load of fundamental news to be off loaded into the Forex market next week Duck Hunters (1 - 5 Sept).

On Thursday I'm hoping the Euro gets sea sick and drops further south when the European Central Bank will have their rate decision and comments.

On Friday its the US Non Farm Payrolls figures for August and decent numbers out of the US will hopefully pile a bit more pressure on pairs that are already down like the Eur.Usd and Gbp.Usd.

Good trading to you for the week ahead.

Andy
Captain Currency

Last edited:
I'd get your fellas in the coops tonight. It's the glorious 1st tomorrow. I've got em in me sights. If I see three duck in a line, I'm gonna bag the fattest, slowest one I can tell ya.

t2w%20news%20captain%20currency.png

A ship load of fundamental news to be off loaded into the Forex market next week Duck Hunters (1 - 5 Sept).

On Thursday I'm hoping the Euro gets sea sick and drops further south when the European Central Bank will have their rate decision and comments.

On Friday its the US Non Farm Payrolls figures for August and decent numbers out of the US will hopefully pile a bit more pressure on pairs that are already down like the Eur.Usd and Gbp.Usd.

Good trading to you for the week ahead.

Andy
Captain Currency

Sounds good, Captain. Thanks!

Eur/usd did drop further south, but this further south was totally a shock. And we have US Non Farm Payrolls today, euro is in trouble.

Eur/usd did drop further south, but this further south was totally a shock ...

Indeedy, tourists must be rubbing their hands with delight, exchange rates favoring USD! A frail Pound as well as the Euro against the US Dollar ....

cc.png

Good trading to you for the week ahead,

Andy
Captain Currency