Best Thread The 3 Duck's Trading System

The 3 Ducks Trading System is a trading strategy worked out by Andy Perry (better known online as Captain Currency). The 3 Ducks Trading System uses a three-fold confirmation approach to identify an upward or downward trend. Don’t miss it up. You will still be trading binary options, not ducks at all despite the name includes the words duck trading. Although the 3 Ducks Trading System is more popularly preferred for forex transactions, this also serves as a real working strategy to a wide range of binary traders.The 3 Ducks Trading System analyzes three timeframes: a.) a 4-hour chart; b.) a 1-hour chart; and c.) a 5-min chart. Each timeframe is considered a “duck” and all three timeframes must show the same results for a trend to be confirmed.

what are you talking about ?

hahahahahahaha............:LOL:..best laugh of the day ....thanks dude (y)

N

I'm trying JPN/USD. A short at 99.899.

Splitlink Ducks favor shorts on Usd.Jpy at the mo. Would really like to see more downward pressure heading for that 97.70 area and below this week.

Thanks Mightypen, I thought I had entered the twilight zone after seeing that ...

Andy
Captain Currency

Splitlink Ducks favor shorts on Usd.Jpy at the mo. Would really like to see more downward pressure heading for that 97.70 area and below this week.

Thanks Mightypen, I thought I had entered the twilight zone after seeing that ...

Andy
Captain Currency

Thanks for reply. I took 12 points on that because I am dipping my toe into duck pond to see if I get wet. I might go for a swim later. :D

At present, I'm long Aus/USD. 6 point paper profit, so far.

A bit of an outside bet at the mo but would love to see some JPY strength this week against the Usd. Would be nice to see Usd.Jpy heading south this week and our Ducks catching a few pips on the selling set-ups on the way down.

Andy
Captain Currency

Attachments

• usd.jpy 4hr.png
    usd.jpy 4hr.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
A bit of an outside bet at the mo but would love to see some JPY strength this week against the Usd. Would be nice to see Usd.Jpy heading south this week and our Ducks catching a few pips on the selling set-ups on the way down.

Andy
Captain Currency

Ok fess up who's making a few quid today selling Usd.Jpy?

Andy
Captain Currency

hey all

heres Caps 60ma 4h TF duck on my strengthmeter so you can see the action

looks like you guys have had signals selling (orange) AUD pairs and buying (red) GBP pairs this week ?..

......and yes I see that the (yellow) Yen moved north as well.....as cap mentioned yesterday where he indicated people could be selling USD into the Yens move north.........nice !

alongside others of course :)
N

Attachments

• 3 ducks 60ma 4hr tf.JPG
    3 ducks 60ma 4hr tf.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 186
i need this strngth meter nvp

No you don't. Your posts since March indicate you haven't made any effort to study this approach. If you have you clearly failed to grasp the simple principles outlined by the Captain. Understand that this is not a system that tells you when to buy etc -it is an approach that requires some intellectual input on your behalf; that is; analysis and action based upon YOUR observation of price. T o summarise -the "Strenghmeter" will not tell you what to do; you have to interpret what it shows and then decide if you are to trade or not. Stops-there are many ways to use them -read Captains thread and E-BOOK -stops and their use are discussed therein.
In short - READ the E-BOOK; its' free.Try not to be too spaced out - its all in the book and this thread-read/practice.

Hey all

Andy (the Cap) is well aware that my intention is never to detract or divert people away from his 3 duck system in any way ...........in fact the opposite ....

I am merely showing how a strengthmeter (doesnt have to be mine)can show the currency relativities and crossovers taking part on a TF/MA combination (caps 60ma 4hr TF in this case)

the 3 ducks is an excellent and robust system and I am merely spotlighting it in a different way
NVP

Great decision making aid

Hey all

Andy (the Cap) is well aware that my intention is never to detract or divert people away from his 3 duck system in any way ...........in fact the opposite ....

I am merely showing how a strengthmeter (doesnt have to be mine)can show the currency relativities and crossovers taking part on a TF/MA combination (caps 60ma 4hr TF in this case)

the 3 ducks is an excellent and robust system and I am merely spotlighting it in a different way
NVP

On the contrary - your strengh meter is a useful tool to support decision making within the Captains approach to trading. keep up the good work sir(y)

Usb ??

Captain:
"Genius, gotta love Neil, can I plug you into my USB?"

Will it hurt ? :|

Captain to NVP
"Ohh you little trading tart!"

OO- you are awful but I like you :LOL:

Hey all

NVP

Well for what its worth I would like the strengthmeter. t would be a nice touch to how I already trade