Best Thread The 3 Duck's Trading System

Hi Crack,look up all of Nigel-P's posts,there is some good stuff about looking at longer time frames and angle of the trend lines and charts posted,I found it invaluable

Hi Crack,look up all of Nigel-P's posts,there is some good stuff about looking at longer time frames and angle of the trend lines and charts posted,I found it invaluable

Cheers liney, thats exactly what i'm after...
( smileys are dangerous in the wrong hands ....^^^^......)

Last edited:
hey all......

heres Cap's highest (4hr 60ma) chart on my FXcorrelator screen....

the ole 3 Ducks has made you guys a lot of money on those Euro buys and Yen sells.....

its retracing a little at the moment on lower TF's .....but as you can see plenty of mileage left in the pipe before you ever contemplate selling E/J on the 4hr chart.........

so be patient and wait for caps excellent 3 ducks to get you in that E/J buy again hopefully soon.......

respect as always .......
N

Attachments

• 3 ducks 4hr 60ma setting.jpg
    3 ducks 4hr 60ma setting.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 681
Andy, great to see somebody else likes to keep it really simple. Sometimes think I'm a lone voice in the wind so good to find others keeping it real.

Don't employ precisely the same parameters as you, but there's not much else on my charts other than that good old MA.

It's interesting that even when presented with a simple system, many will try and make it a bit more complex. Think the problem is many feel they need to be hitting every single move and getting in and out at optimum levels rather than realize the object of the game is to cherry pick the best, worry not if you miss more moves than you make, be satisfied with a low to no risk entry and a well managed run and then get out with a profit, of any size while keeping the absolute losses low in comparison.

It's the difference between running a business and running an ego.

Like your thread.

Andy, great to see somebody else likes to keep it really simple. Sometimes think I'm a lone voice in the wind so good to find others keeping it real.

Don't employ precisely the same parameters as you, but there's not much else on my charts other than that good old MA.

It's interesting that even when presented with a simple system, many will try and make it a bit more complex. Think the problem is many feel they need to be hitting every single move and getting in and out at optimum levels rather than realize the object of the game is to cherry pick the best, worry not if you miss more moves than you make, be satisfied with a low to no risk entry and a well managed run and then get out with a profit, of any size while keeping the absolute losses low in comparison.

It's the difference between running a business and running an ego.

Like your thread.

agreed .......Nothing wrong with the MA ....its the heart of everything I do as well pretty much .......

a fancy car wont make you a better driver .....;)

N

Has anyone had any success with this system on the S&P futures ES? What about anything else outside currencies?

Thanks!

-Alli

Sent from my iPhone

Hi Captain Currency!

Have you tried using the 3 ducks on longterm charts ie Daily, 4HR and 1HR.?

Thanks for sharing your system.

Hi Captain Currency!

Have you tried using the 3 ducks on longterm charts ie Daily, 4HR and 1HR.?

Thanks for sharing your system.

they dont get it .......they really dont get it ......:innocent: