Best Thread The 3 Duck's Trading System

Duck Hunt

I tried this today with a little bit of success!

Went short EUR/USD at 8AM quote 1.54114. When i came home from work I found that its showing $65 profit, but still has yet to hit my target.

Went long on USY/JPY but was stopped out for -39. Any additional pointers to the system?

Also how can you take a screenshot? I wish i could show :)

Thanks again, having fun with the ducks

Yes! 154 Pips in one day. More than my entire career in forex. I hit my target profit 3 times and my stop losses 2 times. But the key was that my targets were twice as large as my stops :) and as the day went on I modified my stop losses to safer spots, usually just outside of breaking the sma line, but giving it a chance to come back.

To all newer traders like me, I recommend trying this. You could go through a thousand trading systems like I did, but simplicity proves itself once again.

Thanks Cap'n

Lbranjord........... if you're using MT4 then FILE>Save as pic. If not then you could try alt/prnt scrn. Then again if your a Mac man look in the utilities folder for a screen grabbing app. Can't remember wht its called.

Oh yeh....... this is my first post.

tata

Hello all,

Eur.Usd
4hr price is below the sma.
1hr price is just below the sma after retracing back from the low of 1.5285.
5min price is above the sma.

Friday may give an oppertunity to short the Eur.Usd if your 3 Ducks line up.

Attachments

• 4hr t2w.jpg
    4hr t2w.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 187
  • 1hr t2w.jpg
    1hr t2w.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 185
  • 5m t2w.jpg
    5m t2w.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 193
I tried this today with a little bit of success!

Went short EUR/USD at 8AM quote 1.54114. When i came home from work I found that its showing $65 profit, but still has yet to hit my target.

Went long on USY/JPY but was stopped out for -39. Any additional pointers to the system?

Also how can you take a screenshot? I wish i could show :)

Thanks again, having fun with the ducks

Screen capture ..I use SNAGIT ..cheap and very useful as it also takes scrolling shots etc.

Well done

Yes! 154 Pips in one day. More than my entire career in forex. I hit my target profit 3 times and my stop losses 2 times. But the key was that my targets were twice as large as my stops :) and as the day went on I modified my stop losses to safer spots, usually just outside of breaking the sma line, but giving it a chance to come back.

To all newer traders like me, I recommend trying this. You could go through a thousand trading systems like I did, but simplicity proves itself once again.

Thanks Cap'n

Yes, well done. I am new as well. I have been watching only but no trades so far.
Which currency pairs have you traded.

signaler1

Yes, well done. I am new as well. I have been watching only but no trades so far.
Which currency pairs have you traded.

signaler1

I use EUR/USD as often as possible because i am more familiar with it and with OANDA it has about a 1 pip spread most times. I also used the ducks on USD/JPY. Good luck Signaler :)

hay Captain :)

i tried to download theebook from your blog but it didnt work out

can you please provid me with a direct download link ?

CJ

was there a ahort traded?

Hello all,

Eur.Usd
4hr price is below the sma.
1hr price is just below the sma after retracing back from the low of 1.5285.
5min price is above the sma.

Friday may give an oppertunity to short the Eur.Usd if your 3 Ducks line up.

What happened next...?

Second day with the ducks. -45 pips +55 pips. so a 10 pip profit roughly.

What is everyones target and stop loss philosophy?

I try to always have my target be double the amount of pips my stop loss is. Which is the reason I had profit yesterday. But i am thinking about increasing my target slightly also.