Textforex.co.uk

COINMOUNTAIN

Hi
I have been using this service over a year with good results.
I don't take every trade which is sent by sms but would not
subscribe unless i was making money.
I wanted to bring this to all members attention to see if their
experience mirrored my own.
regards coinmountain

No joy

Hi
I have been using this service over a year with good results.
I don't take every trade which is sent by sms but would not
subscribe unless i was making money.
I wanted to bring this to all members attention to see if their
experience mirrored my own.
regards coinmountain

Hi, don't know, I was a subscriber for about 3 months and took all the entries and exits to see if I can mirror the results on the site.

The problem is that on the site they had 3 profit targets per trade and if all three was hit they would count all three as full wins for each, not a 1/3rd win per target hit! Obviously this manipulated the results to show positive growth on negative days because a loss counted as 30 pips and a win counted as 30pips for first target, plus 70 pips for the second target plus 140 pips the 3rd target.

Tony counted this as a 240pip win and if it was a loss as a 30 pip loss but in reality if all three targets get hit the profit was actually worth 80 full points, not 240. I took every signal with entry, stops and targets and all 3 months ended in a loss but on his site he'll show profit of hundreds of pips, it's all those extra 160 pips per full win that he counted and showed on his site.

For the forum trades he would sometimes show that he entered exactly where price reversed, instead of following what he said in his manual to wait for price to first pass the entry point and then return. Sometimes price didn't even touch the entry but was 5 or 10 pips above it for a long and he would say he entered and made profit. The results on the site is manipulated to attract subscribers.

He wanted to start a copy account and got investors but it seems he stopped as he couldn't make profit with his own signals.

I subscribed on another occasion after my first experience because I saw some positive reviews and thought maybe I did something wrong. Again, copied everything exactly and got same results as in my first experience. I even emailed Tony and asked why is the results so different and he said "it's probably not a good idea to enter all of the trades". I rest my case.

Cheers
d111