CMC Markets Offer !! cover your loss for 5 days.

BJ21

They caught my attention when i saw their offer for the TIQ-UK100,
Basically for 5 days trading on this 1 instrument they will cover your losses.
Its not the FTSE 100 cash but a mirror of it, but then.... so is their FTSE 100 cash.

Any 1 tried this ?

I've set up an account .... but not funded it yet .... bascially getting to grips with their 'over' complex platform.

I think to take advantage of this, you have to fund your account by thye 21st May.

It sounds a good "invite" offer but would much rather they lowered their spreads.

I think the offer is only £2 a trade as well?

I use them a bit as there charts are ok and the platform is stable but because of the spreads I now mainly trade elsewhere.

Snail-like, cumbersome platform, poor charts, wide spreads and helpdesk staff who know less than most customers. My account hasn't been used for a long time and something radical will have to happen before CMC would tempt me back.

Maybe CMC read this, because they're sending out mails offering a day of 'free' trading, ie, they refund your net loss but can keep your profit, if you've made one.

This still exists - did anyone do it?

Are there any tie-ins, I mean it sounds too good to be true. They cover your loss but you keep your profit and dont take a percentage of your profit?

Theres got to be a catch surely, has anyone been sucessfull?

Can't find this Trading IQ “TIQ UK 100” they talk about you trade on?? Anyone know?

This still exists - did anyone do it?

Are there any tie-ins, I mean it sounds too good to be true. They cover your loss but you keep your profit and dont take a percentage of your profit?

Theres got to be a catch surely, has anyone been sucessfull?

Can't find this Trading IQ “TIQ UK 100” they talk about you trade on?? Anyone know?

It's not too good to be true, because if your account goes below zero it'll be unlikely they've lost anything. The idea is that you then fund the account properly, continue SB-ing and lose lots of money, which goes directly into CMC's amazing profits.

Strangely, TIQ UK100 was only available on the browser-based platform when I tried it.