Test your reflexes

i dare anyone to try and give me and scotty2cues a run for our money in snake in the arcade :)

24.771 seconds> at 19 seconds go down middle 21 seconds go top right. 22 seconds top left. 23 seconds bottom left. bottom right i think next... What's the highest legitimate score?

Attachments

• Escapa!.png
    Escapa!.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
24.771 seconds> at 19 seconds go down middle 21 seconds go top right. 22 seconds top left. 23 seconds bottom left. bottom right i think next... What's the highest legitimate score?

Brettus, thanks for the tips there...I think I'm going to make achieving 21 seconds or higher, a pre-requisite for joining my live room :)

I think you know what trading is all about, dude. Not TA. Not FA. But MA ;-)

P.S I think my personal best is 24.035 but as far as this thread goes, Rossini said he got 29.344!!

I just got sixty eight point three two seconds... however I decline to provide proof and will be personally offended if anyone disbelieves me

There's a cheat you can use to get a high score. I got about 26 seconds when I did this for STA. It's just a memory game.

to begin with i go down, top lef wait for the square to approach, move down dodge horiz piece...linger about the bottom for some easy dodging, then gets fast just be quick to dodge, then avoid the top left as they all cluster there at one point about 18s , move down to bottom left at that point. that's were i'm at now

to begin with i go down, top lef wait for the square to approach, move down dodge horiz piece...linger about the bottom for some easy dodging, then gets fast just be quick to dodge, then avoid the top left as they all cluster there at one point about 18s , move down to bottom left at that point. That's were i'm at now

Last edited:
After 60 minutes of continuous trying (i think above 100 tries) i made it to 18.36 seconds! Am proud of it so far...I can do better with more practice...