Test Topic

Hi Pigsy, and thanks for the bb. Any chance of a hyperlink from the CI bb. page to here? Possibly with a note to inform users that registering will be necessary?
PS. I just set up my very first attempt at a website If you get the time to visit, would like your opinions/comment on possible improvements, or anyone else's :¬)
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/p.c.clarkson
Cheers,
Paul.

Hi Pigsy, and thanks for the bb. Any chance of a hyperlink from the CI bb. page to here? Possibly with a note to inform users that registering will be necessary?
PS. I just set up my very first attempt at a website If you get the time to visit, would like your opinions/comment on possible improvements, or anyone else's :¬)
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/p.c.clarkson
Cheers,
Paul.

Ooops! Well, it is DOUBLE Six.
smile.gif

Hiya Double Six,

I'd ask if the Doc could let me know before he pulled the Bulleetin Board so I could let everyone know the url, and I even gave him the url to post. But one day it was there and the next it was gone, with no warning.

Unfortunately there's no way for me to put a message on the site to direct people here, which is unfortunate.

Hopefully Iraj will arrange for a link to be placed on the site pointing here, if he needs any help he can always email me at [email protected] - in the meantime I'll try and track him down.

Cheers,
Pigsy..

ps. like the Daimler Double-Six !! now it makes sense
smile.gif
Very smart. The website's really good for your first attempt. Clean and easy to navigate. You might want to put a guestbook on, so people can post their comments on the site. If you need any help with this, just email me at the addres above.

Hiya Double-Six..

Unfortunately there's no way for me to access the CI site to put a link to here. I imagine Iraj will arrange for this, it would be a shame if not enough people knew about this temporary board and moved off to other sites.

I was hoping Iraj would let me know before closing the BB and I could post a link on the board to here. But I haven't had a chane to speak to him, so we shall see. If you have his email or see him, do ask him..

Cheers,
Paul

ps. like the daimler double-six.. now it makes sense!
smile.gif
also like the site, easy to navigate, quick to load, clean layout - great for a first site (one suggestion would be to put a guestbook on there so people can post comments which are automatically displayed on the site.) Theres lots of ways of doing this, just search for free guestbook on some like Goggle or Yahoo.. otherwise send me an email at [email protected] if you need any help. Did you use a web design program to create the site, like frontpage?

Pigsy, you have pulled of an act of brilliance in creating this BB. It looks like a straight lift from CI which is good. Thanks for your efforts mate, well done indeed!
Tx