BarCap numeracy test

jen0jen

I just did a numeracy test with BarCap and upon completion of the test I got this message

"We have detected that you have started the Numerical Reasoning Test but have been unable to retrieve your test results up to this point.

Please click the link below if you previously experienced a problem downloading the test, a disconnection, or were displayed your 'response string' at the end of the test. When you click the link you will be prompted to enter your string in a separate window.

If you have copied the string previously it will look similar to the following example:

39460-91810-21143-21554-18045-01829-53...

If you have tried the link below and are still experiencing problems with the online numeracy test please contact us via your message centre, giving details of the problems you have experienced."

There is no link I could click on! FYI, I have completed the test and before closing, the test window did say that the test was completed. I emailed the recruitment team and hopefully they will reply shortly but it's new year so I don't know how long it will take.

Anyone can help?

If you have tried the link below and are still experiencing problems with the online numeracy test please contact us via your message centre, giving details of the problems you have experienced."

How about contacting them via their message centre, giving details of the problems you have experienced....

Or you could call them?...

Posting your problem here seems a bit of an odd way of sorting it out, but if there are problems with their computer system there will be plenty of others in the same boat so I wouldn't get too worked up about it if I were you.

Last edited:
Give them a call, it shows you're not a drone and will stick your name in the head of someone at HR, which is a good thing provided you come across properly. Don't just wait for them to email you back, any lazy toss can write a quick email, it takes more effort to make the call.

Give them a call, it shows you're not a drone and will stick your name in the head of someone at HR, which is a good thing provided you come across properly. Don't just wait for them to email you back, any lazy toss can write a quick email, it takes more effort to make the call.

He is right, try to as polite as possible though.. too much competition this year