IMC Amsterdam test!!

Hi! Has anybody given the all options test. It seems slightly weird that thy are asking an assessment right upfront! How is the test?

HI,
I have recently taken the test from optiver. It is 80 questions in 8 minutes. And if there is a mistake or skipped question, it will be a minus point.
I also had an interview with HR today. She asked questions like:
what' s the competitors of optiver? did you apply them? why do you study finance?
And did you apply some internship before?
She will also review my CV with a trader to decide whether I will be invited to Amsterdam for the final interview, probably she will call tomorrow or the day afternoon.
Did anybody interview with optiver before? and what's going to be expected for the final round?

Hi Guys,

I believe some of you are not in Netherlands, and thus have had opportunity to take the SHL test for IMC. My question is what is it like ?

Is it like usual Barclays(I banks) SHL numerical test
OR
Is it the one of those fast paced 80 question in 10 minutes kind ????

Appreciate your thoughts and insight

Hy all,
Can anyone summarize how the recruitment process at IMC Amsterdam is structured. How many tests there are? What kind of tests? Is there a broker assessment/trading game too? Any additional info is welcome.
Thank you

hey. does anyone know what the first online test is like with imc? i thought the first stage was a written test

hey. does anyone know what the first online test is like with imc? i thought the first stage was a written test

hi. can i ask

um... are there techincal question in your first interview?

in the 30 min written test, are there hard division questions?

and what are the 5 and 10 minute tests about?

any news alex ?
They called me this morning and they are going to sent me another link to do more shl tests...i don't understand how their recruitement works...it's strange any way.
I didn't exactelly had the same questions as you.

hello stefan
could you please tell me what question you had? I have my telephone interview on friday.

I recently got invited to the first round for the Junior Trader role based in Amsterdam. I first round is in London and consists of a standard HR interview and then a paper test consisting of 20 multiple choice questions with 1 hour to complete? Has anybody done this yet? Can you give me an insight into the type of questions?

I recently got invited to the first round for the Junior Trader role based in Amsterdam. I first round is in London and consists of a standard HR interview and then a paper test consisting of 20 multiple choice questions with 1 hour to complete? Has anybody done this yet? Can you give me an insight into the type of questions?

Hi, I have failed the exam, sadly they don't provide detailed report, may I ask if you were training before for the exam and if yes, what was your resources, maybe i can use them for future applications.

Hi, I have failed the exam, sadly they don't provide detailed report, may I ask if you were training before for the exam and if yes, what was your resources, maybe i can use them for future applications.

Hi sina_m83,

Can you tell us more about this test ? what kind of questions did they ask ?

Thks for your help