IMC Amsterdam Final Round

bladeboss

Hi guys, I am just wondering if anyone has any information or tips on the final round interviews/tests for the role of Trader - Strategist at IMC Amsterdam. It says there are "trading assessments" on their website, but I do not have a clue what these might be...some other threads have mentioned that they are sort of arithmatic based tests?? As well as broker tests??
Any input would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Hi guys!
Same thing! please appreciate any help or tips about the broker test and the trading simulation.

Bladeboss, I have a final round with IMC Asia Pacific so please, if you've already passed the final round mail me @ [email protected]

thaks a lot!

PS: hope you've got an offer!

IMC amsterdam final round?

Hi,
How is your final round interview going?
I am going to have the HR competency interview with IMC soon, can you inform me what kind of question they are going to ask? Here is my contact information:
[email protected]
Best Regards

Hi guys, I am just wondering if anyone has any information or tips on the final round interviews/tests for the role of Trader - Strategist at IMC Amsterdam. It says there are "trading assessments" on their website, but I do not have a clue what these might be...some other threads have mentioned that they are sort of arithmatic based tests?? As well as broker tests??
Any input would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Hi there, sorry I have not been on here for a while. Yes I had my final round interviews in Amsterdam, but was unsuccessful. The day comprised of interviews with the head of HR, 2 heads of desk, Amsterdam's head of tradin and the global head of trading. It was very intensive and they all probe you as much as possible about your desire to become a trader. There were no questions out of the ordinary really, you just have to be really sharp and enthusiastic. I think the main part of the day which brought me down was the test I had to do at the start, which was very tough. It involved 40 relatively simple arithmatic questions in 30 minutes, however, I was not allowed to use a calculator or write anything down. The questions were of the type...68*(6-0.4/0.68). Beware they start off easy, then get harder, so dont spend too long on the ones in beginning, this is where I went wrong.

Hi guys!
Same thing! please appreciate any help or tips about the broker test and the trading simulation.

Bladeboss, I have a final round with IMC Asia Pacific so please, if you've already passed the final round mail me @ [email protected]

thaks a lot!

PS: hope you've got an offer!